Juan Cuadrado (114 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
This guy won us A LOT of points in serie A in our string of wins, and he was directly responsible for Coppa.

Simply the ideal squad player. Absolutely love him. As the season went on, he learned better to keep position as a RWB and could stop a bit his natural wildness.

I really wanted to see him as our starting RWB. He lacked tactical awareness in the first semester, but he improved so much.

25M absolutely well spent.

But with the arrival of Alves, that seems to be really happening, we know he has 99% chance of leaving. I mean, it just doesn't make any sense for Conte not getting him back. He's always been nuts about him, the fact we didn't sign him was a relevant reason for Conte leaving (wanted more power in the market decisions), we don't have a buying clause.. he's not staying.

Congrats on Marotta for pulling that loan on the last minute. Even though he didn't settle a buying deal, I think it's understandable, Chelsea probably didn't want to.

This guy was a bigger part for our success than people realize. Gonna miss him A LOT.
Fantastic post. Agree with every single word.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
He's unique in that he can play RWB as a more offensive option in a 3-5-2. He's as versatile and is pacier than anyone in the squad. It would be a big blow if he left. But seeing as Marotta's bringing in two right sided players - Alves and Berardi - he's probably on his way out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)