Juan Cuadrado (90 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 3, 2014
English papers are the worst...
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...-are-hit-with-ban-for-vile-racist-chants.html

The idiot who wrote this seems to ignore the fact that Cuadrado has played in Italy since he was 20 years old. The article is careful though. They don't directly imply causation, but try and imply it. Culturally Italy is way closer to Colombia than England, and he can speak Italian. I have no doubt in my head that he would prefer to play with Juventus over a team that won't even be in Europa next year.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
English papers are the worst...
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...-are-hit-with-ban-for-vile-racist-chants.html

The idiot who wrote this seems to ignore the fact that Cuadrado has played in Italy since he was 20 years old. The article is careful though. They don't directly imply causation, but try and imply it. Culturally Italy is way closer to Colombia than England, and he can speak Italian. I have no doubt in my head that he would prefer to play with Juventus over a team that won't even be in Europa next year.
:lol: What a clueless turd of a reporter.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Understandable, you could get Gotze and Aurier(Danilo) at the price of James.
Not a fan of Aurier.

Tbh I'd get Goatze and a proper CM while offloading two bench players. IMO the midfield is in the worst shape right now, too many players don't contribute but are there.

Hopefully we keep Morata so the attack would be left untouched. As for the defence all we need is a cheap RB (Vrsaljko/De Sciglio).

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Gogze hasn't done anything relevant in the last three yrs apart from scoring a world cup winning goal (and consistently getting injured)
James comfortably better at this point.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Thanks for everything Cuad, our mvp imo, hopefully, one day he will return!
at fist he deluded but then as a sub/starter was really a plus for us. Too bad Marotta being cheap last summer else right now we would have an option instead of a simple loan.
Marotta really failed us with Morata and Cuadrado's deals

- - - Updated - - -

Gogze hasn't done anything relevant in the last three yrs apart from scoring a world cup winning goal (and consistently getting injured)
James comfortably better at this point.
Dude he is 23yrs old! much room for improvement.
I'd love to see Gotze here as he would solve our problems regarding cam position,SS and winger in a three man attack.
The price tag doesn't look that high. But i fear Klopp and Liverpool wages. Even if we can offer him a higher wage than what he earns at Bayern... Liverpool could very well and easly offer 6m/year without problems.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Thanks for everything Cuad, our mvp imo, hopefully, one day he will return!
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

at fist he deluded but then as a sub/starter was really a plus for us. Too bad Marotta being cheap last summer else right now we would have an option instead of a simple loan.
Marotta really failed us with Morata and Cuadrado's deals

- - - Updated - - -

Dude he is 23yrs old! much room for improvement.
I'd love to see Gotze here as he would solve our problems regarding cam position,SS and winger in a three man attack.
The price tag doesn't look that high. But i fear Klopp and Liverpool wages. Even if we can offer him a higher wage than what he earns at Bayern... Liverpool could very well and easly offer 6m/year without problems.
Morata cost us 20 mill. We had him for 2 years on a low salary where he made very important contributions (especially last year) and then we will send him back for a profit of 10 mill on top of that. Many were skeptical when we paid 20 mill for him thinking its a big sum.. we would have had to pay 10-15 mill more to get him in an outright deal which nobody would have thought made sense.

Cuadrado gave us 1 year of good football for almost no cost. Spending 25 mill for him last summer would have been crazy especially that we had no idea where he would play. Two solid deals that proved very useful on the pitch and at no cost and in Morata's case 50% profit. Retrospect is easy.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];5257047 said:
James is very overrated
Russia is over rated

OP
B3N

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
  • Thread Starter #2,080
    Juventino[RUS];5257047 said:
    James is very overrated
    I hear you, that 10 something minitues cameo in semi final, he was all over the place and some poulsen moments (passing it to trez before subbing in) clearly somethings wrong there not 100% on his game.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck Gotzee he had his chance

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)