Jose Mourinho. Do we need him? (14 Viewers)

Dec 26, 2004
After his stupid post match statment I certainly want Mourinho to replace him... didn't he find anything better to say than praising his own substitutions that rescued a point out of a possible 3... he didn't even mention the fooking referee... I can't imagine Jose saying such thing after a match where his opponent were awarded a non-existence penalty and his team denied a last minute winner.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
We cant talk about refs, we need to ignore them, this constant blame culture is exactly the reason why we aren't getting a call in our favour, too many people blaming each other. At least Jose would be smart enough to get others to slate the refs while not directly mentioning it.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
After his stupid post match statment I certainly want Mourinho to replace him... didn't he find anything better to say than praising his own substitutions that rescued a point out of a possible 3... he didn't even mention the fooking referee... I can't imagine Jose saying such thing after a match where his opponent were awarded a non-existence penalty and his team denied a last minute winner.
yes thats a good enough reason to sack Ranieri..i also want Arsenal to sack Wenger because i didnt like his post match conference against Man Utd.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Real,Chelsea and Inter are interested in everything and anything out there.
yep, at the bottom of every rumour, there is always, "other big teams Real, Inter and Chelsea are also interested ..."

seriously, i hope Jose goes elsewhere, i dont want him at this club.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Apparently,we can all forget about Jose now.The fucking english FA is interested in him,Jose has expressed his interest in the job,and negotiations are underway...and i didnt think i could hate English Football more.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I Want A Challange,And This Would Be Perfect - Mourinho

Jose Mourinho has refused to rule himself out of the running to become the next England Manager.

The Portuguese, who is widely respected for his success at Chelsea and Porto, is currently out of work following his Stamford Bridge exit earlier this season.

Mourinho has been linked with the vacant post along with Italian Fabio Capello, although The FA have cooled talk on either succeeding McClaren.

However, the bookmakers and fans’ favourite for the job is still to cross himself off their wanted list after Sky Sports News caught up with him while back home in Portugal.

When asked whether he could be the next England manager, he told Sky Sports News: “Why not?”

Mourinho then went onto to confirm the England post is something that would interest him, while also playing down talk he is using The FA to get a post elsewhere.

Big job
“Being England manager is a big job,” he told Sky Sports News reporter Ian Bolton. “A big job is what I want.

“I’m not using The FA to get another job. I was upset when I heard the reports.

“People need to trust The FA. They should let them do their job properly. The fans should support the next man more than ever.”

Mourinho was reported to be on his way to England for talks with the FA, but insisted that he wanted some time out of the media spotlight.

“To be fair I would like to be in London with my family for a couple of days, but nobody would believe the reason why we would be there — which would be just to see some friends and do some Christmas shopping.

“So to try and stop speculation we decided not to go and to stay here. Anyway it is fantastic here, it is sunny and it is beautiful.”

Jul 5, 2005
"Being England manager is a big job"

Why is big job? Because he will handle with the team 3-4 times a years and that's all?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
No, Because handlling an under achieving tem where the media costantly rips you to pieces and the huge salary makes it a big job.

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
Do we "need" him? NO.
Is he a good candidate? He is a great one and should be considered seriously.

But accepting Jose is accepting his ways, he will run the show is way only. allot of the fans will dislike him because he will not play players such as DP often but you know he will build a great team.

The Old Hag

Legendary coach
Dec 7, 2007
I mean, Mourinho would be the manager we need to bring back Juventus to her rightful place in Italy and abroad.

If sacking Ranieri is all that it takes, I can't understand wtf is our board waiting for? Moratti signing him??

Ranieri is a nice guy, Mourinho is a winner. Period.

Apr 19, 2007
I think Ranieri is doing a good job building this team right now. He is doing everything asked of him. were 3rd and half the team changed from last year and no real playmaker(Camo). I say its dumb to talk about sacking him even for Lippi or Jose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)