Jose Mourinho. Do we need him? (3 Viewers)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Mourinho: Forget England, I Want An Italian Club

Jose Mourinho has ruled himself out of the runnings for the England national team job. Instead, he restated his desire to work for a club - particularly an Italian one...

Former Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho offered a 'thanks, but no thanks' to those England supporters who had tipped him for the Three Lions hotseat.

Current boss Steve McClaren is under immense pressure in charge of the English national side, with Mourinho rumoured to be a potential replacement.

The 'Special One' himself, however, has nipped such speculation in the bud, first explaining that there's only one international job that would interest him, and then restating his desire to manage a club.

In an interview with English newspaper The News of the World, he said, "I think there are those who adore me in England. I adore English football. But I won't go back there for now.

Nonetheless, the door isn't closed forever on a return to the Premiership.

"I'd like to come back later," he added.

Still, it was clear to see where his desires were focused.

He stated, "I'd like to continue in club management, perhaps in Italy where I can test myself against their tacticians. The national team would be for later.

"The Portuguese national team is an ambition but not for the Jose Mourinho of today.

"Being the coach of a national team is not the same as being coach of a club. It's a job for someone who doesn't like working much."

Adding to his forthright views on international management, the former Porto coach criticised the growing trend for appointing foreign managers as bosses of national sides.

"I'm completely against having foreigners with national teams," he began.

"Not because I doubt the professionalism with which they do it, but I think that a national team should bring together the best players and the best coach from each country.

"The national team is an obsession for me but it will be at the end of my career. Let there be no doubt about that."

Mourinho, 44, has been out of work since his acrimonious departure from Chelsea in mid-September.

Goal.com

One Word : Milan.

narchi

Jul 2, 2006
we need him. Not because he is better tactician then CR, but also because what happend in a match against Napoli. He would shake all newspapers all over the world and IMO we would have a better references next time.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
No, not that stupid selfish weird trainer please. He always points at other trainers, he had many fights with his colleagues. It is not good for our image to have him in house. Let him go to Milan...

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Yes to Mourinho...
He is far better technically than Ranieri, and Oh...he has a character and a strong personality that we dearly miss in Juve's coach and management now!

OP
theone

theone

Jul 3, 2007
  • Thread Starter #209
    bring Mourinhooo !!!
    for the sake of greatest and the most loyal fans on Earth - PLEASE SIGN HIM UP!
    we want him with us! :)
    Forza Juve

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    If we lose the next 2-3 games I think there is a strong chacen we can get him.

that's if he doesn't accept another job

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Like I stated a few pages ago, this board already threw away a decent manager and a Juventus legend in Didier Deschamps, so we could see Ranieri be forced out as well. The latter is a great man and I don't think it would be right to fire him just yet. However, seeing as we don't seem to have any respect, we might as go with the flow and hire Mourinho as soon as possible. We cannot miss the chance to hire the best manager in the world.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Dear Senta,New Year is getting close and i would like to see Jose Mourinho in Juventus asap.Could you grant my wish?

I mean,c`mon!He`s still free and we have Ranieri :sick: His wages are huge but totaly worth it.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    There are no special reasons why to sack Ranieri but c`mon its Jose we`re talking about.With Mourinho it would be totaly different.He`s the man for us.I wouldn`t mind if he brings Drogba or Carvalho with him. :D
    For now we got like 6 points on pure luck and yeah we lost some also but we are loosing points on stupid matches...Ranieri isn`t anything special,just avarange coach.

Jul 2, 2006
    Mourinho will never come

1-His wages are 10 x Ranieri
    2-He would want huge transfer budget,looks like we are almost hungry at this moment

actually I would be happy to see him while he is insulting mancio(remember his words about rijkard)

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
    There are no special reasons why to sack Ranieri but c`mon its Jose we`re talking about.With Mourinho it would be totaly different.He`s the man for us.I wouldn`t mind if he brings Drogba or Carvalho with him. :D
    For now we got like 6 points on pure luck and yeah we lost some also but we are loosing points on stupid matches...Ranieri isn`t anything special,just avarange coach.
    Mourinho couldn't win these games with these refs neither.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Like I stated a few pages ago, this board already threw away a decent manager and a Juventus legend in Didier Deschamps, so we could see Ranieri be forced out as well. The latter is a great man and I don't think it would be right to fire him just yet. However, seeing as we don't seem to have any respect, we might as go with the flow and hire Mourinho as soon as possible. We cannot miss the chance to hire the best manager in the world.
    I don't know how to interpret this post. You'd think it's good to get Mourinho, but not very classy to diss Ranieri? Is that right?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I don't know how to interpret this post. You'd think it's good to get Mourinho, but not very classy to diss Ranieri? Is that right?
    That pretty much sums it up. It's all about what is more important to you. By looking at just the results, Ranieri has done pretty well. But looking at everything else, it doesn't seem very pretty.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    The best manager's in the world dont lose the faith of the clubs captain and later slates him for rushing him through injury, and several of its players then is forced to quit and accused of playing boring long balls,

to me mourinho sounds like another capello in the making.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)