Jorge Martínez (1 Viewer)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
8 million for a pile of garbage? That's daylight robbery. If indeed the rats are interested, we must offload him before someone takes away whatever they are sipping on to make that ludicrous offer in the first place!

Nedvěd

No one sensible enough would by Martinez for 8m, he's not worth it. Juve's best option is to sell him in the organ black market, he's a footballer, he must have a healthy liver and kidneys, and a decent heart. Although, being Jorge Martinez, I doubt he that he even have those organs.

Mar 24, 2006
Nedvěd;2990823 said:
No one sensible enough would by Martinez for 8m, he's not worth it. Juve's best option is to sell him in the organ black market, he's a footballer, he must have a healthy liver and kidneys, and a decent heart. Although, being Jorge Martinez, I doubt he that he even have those organs.
You can't insult our player like that :(

cublinks

Apr 8, 2008
Nedvěd;2990823 said:
thats mean

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)