Jorge Martínez (3 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I think he was bought for the left though considering we bought Pepe and linked heavily with Krasic.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
I think he was bought for the left though considering we bought Pepe and linked heavily with Krasic.
both pepe and martinez are right footed so i dont expect fron any of those (+lanzafame or possibly krasic) to play only in the left or in the right.i guess our wingers will swap their flanks many times during every match.
so you cant really say that martinez was bought for the left.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Pepe, Martinez, Lanza all played as right winger and they are right footed.. And we still look for Krasic who is purely right winger also.. I think we need at least one winger who can play with left foot or purely left winger

memo

Nov 18, 2005
Pepe, Martinez, Lanza all played as right winger and they are right footed.. And we still look for Krasic who is purely right winger also.. I think we need at least one winger who can play with left foot or purely left winger
Giovinco :D

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
I think one of Martinez or Lanzafame should play as SS.

We have too many wingers not less than 6 n moreover Marotta wants to bring Krasic n still not able to offload any of the excessive wingers.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
So drop both Diego and Del Piero?
Why to drop any of them?

We are ahead of a big season that full of matches,we will play not less than 50 matches n if we progress well(hopfully) in Coppa Italia as well as Europa League we may even play 60 matches+take in ur considerations that Alex is an injury prone player n that he never completed a season without suffering atleast 2 injuries ,so 3 SS are needed,or what u think?

But at the same time we have a huge number of wingers that can suffice to play 100 matches.Giovinco,Camoranesi,Pepe,Brazzo,Martinez,Lanzafame n Pasquato.These are 7,so we atleast need to offload 2.

Imagine that Krasic comes,they will be 8:snoop:

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Why to drop any of them?

We are ahead of a big season that full of matches,we will play not less than 50 matches n if we progress well(hopfully) in Coppa Italia as well as Europa League we may even play 60 matches+take in ur considerations that Alex is an injury prone player n that he never completed a season without suffering atleast 2 injuries ,so 3 SS are needed,or what u think?

But at the same time we have a huge number of wingers that can suffice to play 100 matches.Giovinco,Camoranesi,Pepe,Brazzo,Martinez,Lanzafame n Pasquato.These are 7,so we atleast need to offload 2.

Imagine that Krasic comes,they will be 8:snoop:
If Giovinco leaves and Krasic doesn't come?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)