Jorge Martínez (5 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I fear we will be competing for 4th spot next season and I`m not sure we will get it
Nonsense, the team had what was considered its worst season in almost half a century and still almost got 4th spot.

Short of another complete collapse Juventus will finish in the top four.

I don't know what to think about Martinez. I'm glad that we are adding some strength in depth but I really haven't seen the guy play enough to be sure about whether he is worth 12mil. I have doubts that this is the type of player Juve needs if we want to be rivaling Inter.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I don't know what to think about Martinez. I'm glad that we are adding some strength in depth but I really haven't seen the guy play enough to be sure about whether he is worth 12mil. I have doubts that this is the type of player Juve needs if we want to be rivaling Inter.
You stole my words lad.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
What is his ideal position? For at Catania, in the snippets I have seen of him, he is placed well forward. On the left. Perhaps in a near to striker position. I am just wondering what role he will be used for, in the Del Neri's formation, which must have already been formed, in some way, at least in the new manager's head, and discussions with marotta.

'get me a Pepe, bonucci, motta...'. makes sense. a right winger leaves in camo, a right winger comes in. cannavaro gone, in comes bonucci. We have needed a decent right back for two years, now we have one, and aither zebina or grygera will leave i assume. But...
why would del neri say
'get me a martinez'????

for what area, has been brought in to improve or replace???

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Let's hope he turns out to be just that for us, a player who can pass his man and create. :xfinger:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)