Jorge Andrade (2 Viewers)

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
You could look up all the transfer details in this thread and Tiago's :p. I know they cost 22m combined and I think they both recieve about 2m a year in salaries, so the total loss is over 25m euro's. Throw in the cash for Almiron and there goes a pretty big transferbudget.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
You could look up all the transfer details in this thread and Tiago's :p. I know they cost 22m combined and I think they both recieve about 2m a year in salaries, so the total loss is over 25m euro's. Throw in the cash for Almiron and there goes a pretty big transferbudget.
i prefer something with more details...check marks or alens posts and you might reach their level you noob :p

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
i prefer something with more details...check marks or alens posts and you might reach their level you noob :p
Ungrateful biatch :D. What are you, an accountant or something? Alen, Mark dont tell him anything :p

I should have just left you with Ahmeds answer :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
i got a question
how much money did we waste for Andrade and Tiago from July 07 till now???
Bes, look what did Lucky Luke just ask :p

I know the correct answer but i'll be accused of repeating myself and acting smart so i refuse to answer this.

P.S: But you can calculate by yourselves :p
We payed 10m eur for Andrade and 13m eur for Tiago.
We payed 2m eur for Andrade's net wages and 2m eur for taxes. We payed 2.6m eur for Tiago's wages and additional 2.6m eur for taxes.

This is only for last year.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Ungrateful biatch :D. What are you, an accountant or something? Alen, Mark dont tell him anything :p

I should have just left you with Ahmeds answer :D
be jealous and see below...noob :hug:

I know the correct answer but i'll be accused of repeating myself and acting smart so i refuse to answer this.

We payed 2m eur for Andrade's net wages and 2m eur for taxes. We payed 2.6m eur for Tiago's wages and additional 2.6m eur for taxes.

dont threaten me by calling bes...ill bring back up you know :p

No Alen!!! Edit quick :D
yeah sure

32,2 mil....far from the 25 that zaim mentioned....anyway thanks

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005

Alen by your posts I've noticed that you are good in numbers are you somehow related to maths? :D

Mar 9, 2006

how did you learn this?

FORZA JORGE!!!!!!!!!!SPEEDY RECOVERY PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!:ultra:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)