Jorge Andrade (1 Viewer)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Do you think of Lokomotiv as such a big team?? And his appearances in UEFA cup are ok but not enough...

His had the chance to prove that he is a great player when he went to Chelsea, and he has not done everything in such a high level...
You said that Ivanovic is just as unproven as Criscito was. I just proved to you that you're wrong.
He captained his side in the Russian league, which by no means is weaker than serie B. He forms a very good partnership with Vidic in his national team and in youth stages he was leading his u21 NT to two finals and one semifinal in the EURO's, making the team of the championship and being the best defender of the euro, together with Chiellini.

I'm not telling you that Ivanovic is proven, i'm telling you that he is much more proven than Criscito was last year.

Also, he was bought by Chelsea and this summer Milan did everything to get him but they failed. There must be a reason why big clubs are after him.
In Criscito's case the big club got rid of him after 4 months and the only team ready to take him was Genoa.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
You said that Ivanovic is just as unproven as Criscito was. I just proved to you that you're wrong.
He captained his side in the Russian league, which by no means is weaker than serie B. He forms a very good partnership with Vidic in his national team and in youth stages he was leading his u21 NT to three semifinals in the EURO's, making the team of the championship and being the best defender of the euro, together with Chiellini.

I'm not telling you that Ivanovic is proven, i'm telling you that he is much more proven than Criscito was last year.

Also, he was bought by Chelsea and this summer Milan did everything to get him but they failed. There must be a reason why big clubs are after him.
In Criscito's case the big club got rid of him after 4 months and the only team ready to take him was Genoa.
I agree that Ivanovic isn't so unproven as Criscito...

But i didn't mean to compare them. Maybe Crisicito is a great talent, he wasn't though what we needed last year. In addition to this, Criscito was just 19 when we bought him and we hoped to be a great defender. Ivanovic is 24 and he has wasted the one big chance he had to play in a big club. So if he was not good enough in Chelsea why he would be good enough in Juve???

I prefer someone who is young and has proven what he is mad of, like Zapata. Someone who will help immediately our defence...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I agree that Ivanovic isn't so unproven as Criscito...

But i didn't mean to compare them. Maybe Crisicito is a great talent, he wasn't though what we needed last year. In addition to this, Criscito was just 19 when we bought him and we hoped to be a great defender. Ivanovic is 24 and he has wasted the one big chance he had to play in a big club. So if he was not good enough in Chelsea why he would be good enough in Juve???

I prefer someone who is young and has proven what he is mad of, like Zapata. Someone who will help immediately our defence...
Tell me 3 Cb's that will make it right into Chelsea's starting XI.
He has Terry-Carvalho to beat in order to play regularly for Chelsea. If Chiellini is in Chelsea he also won't be getting much (any) playing time.

You say that he had a chance to prove himself in Chelsea. The truth is he never had a chance to prove himself there.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Tell me 3 Cb's that will make it right into Chelsea's starting XI.
He has Terry-Carvalho to beat in order to play regularly for Chelsea. If Chiellini is in Chelsea he also won't be getting much (any) playing time.

You say that he had a chance to prove himself in Chelsea. The truth is he never had a chance to prove himself there.
Firstly chiellini is better than carvalho for me...

Secondly, Ivanovic plays as an DR also. When he went in Chelsea there were only Ferreira and Belleti to fill this position. They needed a DR and they bought Ivanovic. In the end if you remember Essien played there. So he had his chance to fill a position but all the managers prefered to have a DM playing as a DR...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Firstly chiellini is better than carvalho for me...
Yeah, but Mourinho and Scolari will certainly play Carvalho in front of Chiellini.
Then some other guys like you will say that Chiellini is not experienced and probably not a good defender because he didn't play at all for Chelsea.

Secondly, Ivanovic plays as an DR also. When he went in Chelsea there were only Ferreira and Belleti to fill this position. They needed a DR and they bought Ivanovic. In the end if you remember Essien played there. So he had his chance to fill a position but all the managers prefered to have a DM playing as a DR...
Right.
The guy is better at CB, much better than at RB. What you said means nothing about his defensive qualities, it just means that he's not good enough to play RB for a big team.
Just like Chiellini who can also play LB but he's average there and he's not good enough to play LB for a top team.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Yeah, but Mourinho and Scolari will certainly play Carvalho in front of Chiellini.
Then some other guys like you will say that Chiellini is not experienced and probably not a good defender because he didn't play at all for Chelsea.

Right.
The guy is better at CB, much better than at RB. What you said means nothing about his defensive qualities, it just means that he's not good enough to play RB for a big team.
Just like Chiellini who can also play LB but he's average there and he's not good enough to play LB for a top team.
In Lokomotiv Ivanovic played as a DR i think. Secondly what has experience to do with our conversation right now??? Mourinho an Grand prefered their best DM to be wasted as a DR??? That doesn't make much sense to me...

I don't continue to argue about some hypothetical transfer. Les us see if he comes, and then we see if he is a crap or not...

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Let's not arguing about Ivanovic..
He is a grat talent but the realistic one for us now is bring back Criscito
Let's hope Criscito play better and grow this season
As i saw him played a good match against Milan last week

And then we can bring him next season to fill Andrade position that i heard just now will release on free by Juve management
Another than that, i think we are too harsh about Criscito..
He started the first 4 match last season and get owned by Totti against Roma
then CR didn't believe him again...They forget that Criscito played great against Livorno..
It's unfair...
like Molinaro he plays and sometimes made several mistakes but still has the trust from CR
then Mellberg, he already made mistakes against Fiorentina which one of them cost us a goal (owned by Gila, same like Criscito owned by Totti might be)..then he made a mistake again against Udinese (Floro Flores 88th minute chance) which can cost us again 2 points...
Also than that we must give the credit that Criscito make partnership with Andrade in that 4 matches not with Chiellini...Like Legro or Mellberg, they look great when partnership with Chiellini....and Criscito can learn to become WC CB like Chiellini
As Mellberg and Molinaro are more experienced in top level league football so i think so we must rated Criscito fairly..

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
... the realistic one for us now is bring back Criscito
Let's hope Criscito play better and grow this season
As i saw him played a good match against Milan last week

And then we can bring him next season to fill Andrade position ...
Agree ...

Can we bring him back in the Winter Transfer Window ??

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I don't think we can because the terms agreement is to loaned him out 1 season
If we cancel the agreement may be we must pay some cost

Also Criscito plays better than Mellberg in Berlusconi Cup last year than Mellberg this year
I still think coach in Italian League is some times not trsted players under 23 years old
Like Giovinco for now isn't have chance to show his potential...Ekdal too
It's different with English team such MU (Ronaldo when 03/04 season, Rooney, Nani); Arsenal (Ramsey, Nasri), Chelsea (Obi Mikel)
In italy we often loan them out to small teams and not to trust the players

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
when ivanovic joined chelsea in january, he had already played a full season with Lokomotiv... so they left him in the reserves to be used in the next season... by then he was way down the pecking order coz Terry and Carvalho are permanent in the starting line up and Ivanovic was rotten on the bench so long that they decided to keep him on the bench... he might not be as sharp as he was earlier, but he'd still be a good signing if we manage to sign him... Chelsea is looking for the same amount they paid for him... most clubs will not be willing to shell out so much coz he hasn't played any games for a long time now...

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Also Criscito plays better than Mellberg in Berlusconi Cup last year than Mellberg this year
Mellberg had played for many years in England. Give him some time to settle in in the italian style of defending. Don't judge him now. Remember how much time we gave to Tiago to settle in. If Melberg does the same mistakes until Christmas then i will be the first that will say that he is a piece of crap. But give him some time...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)