Jorge Andrés Martínez - AM L/SS - Catania (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
so what does this mean for pepe mark, dusan someone?

is being brought in as just a versatile player? getting rid of vinny possibly?

or do you think this is the end of krasic?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Honestly, does it really bug you that much that I don't like this transfer that you had to be all cynical about it? Its a forum and different opinions is just a part of it.

And Mascherano is a great upgrade from Thiago Motta for them.
I am sure it bugs him that all you bring to this forum is whining and to be honest, he has all the right to be bugged and I can assure you, he's not the only one bugged with your whining. And to be honest, it's not only you, there are a bunch of whiners here that really make every visit to the forum worse and worse.

Keep it up!

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
IMO, Martinez signing will be instead of Krasic. Marotta established a verbal agreement with Lo Monaco and asked to delay putting pen to papers for 2 days.

This delay is the last period CSKA accept Juve offer for Krasic. So, if they refused, Martinez is ours.

Again, that’s only my reasoning.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
IMO, Martinez signing will be instead of Krasic. Marotta established a verbal agreement with Lo Monaco and asked to delay putting pen to papers for 2 days.

This delay is the last period CSKA accept Juve offer for Krasic. So, if they refused, Martinez is ours.

its a pity, but since martinez is more or less prooven in serie a, it could turn out to be a good move. i hope so....

Jun 18, 2010

Plz donot say it
Martinez instead of Krasic!!!:andy2:
what is going there at GF?! :sergio:

we will rest on martinez on left and pepper on the right :burke:
OMG We are going to be :shutup:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
People complain how Krasic is expensive and how we shouldn't overpay, but now we give 12mln for Martinez and nothing? Well I didn't expect anything else.

Martinez is good but this is one expensive transfer.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Price seems a bit steep, indeed. I don't know enough about him to really judge him though (same for Krasic, I might add).

But if you're referring to me as one of the people who complained about Krasic being (too) expensive: I didn't.

I complained about people saying that we should just pay up & agree with what CSKA is asking. Big difference.

You put a maximum price on a player (in terms of how much he is worth to you) & try to negotiate with the other team. If that other team keeps asking for a higher price, you walk away. These negotiations are all about setting your own limit & adhering to that. Sometimes it works & sometimes it doesn't.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
People complain how Krasic is expensive and how we shouldn't overpay, but now we give 12mln for Martinez and nothing? Well I didn't expect anything else.

Martinez is good but this is one expensive transfer.
Almost everyone is complaining about this transfer. I still don't see why Marotta was considered a god or something.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Almost everyone is complaining about this transfer. I still don't see why Marotta was considered a god or something.
I'm pretty sure he'd fit in here but that price is still too much.

Marotta is here to prove himself. He was only decent in Samp and many people used to hail him, I don't know why. But when we had that poll who should replace Secco I think Marotta had only 2 votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)