Jorge Andrés Martínez - AM L/SS - Catania (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Almost everyone is complaining about this transfer. I still don't see why Marotta was considered a god or something.
:agree:

Everyone hates this transfer Dooz :p

It seems the deal will be spread over 3 years,

4 Million a year? perhaps

So up to now Marotta seems to have bought 3 new players and spent:-

Pepe- 2.5 Million
Martinez- 4 Million
Bonucci- 2.5 Million
Gallas(if comes)- Free

4 new players(if Gallas comes) and 9 Million spent(cash only) not so bad if you ask me.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
3 years? No way.

He came here when we already made this Juve a good team. We have good individuals and it's much easier to make this team stronger now. It's all up to him and Del Neri now, they are playing the biggest part to compose this team.
It is, but being here a month and people are saying he's no better than Secco? bah cmon...........

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We need players who suit a tactical style, Marotta is doing that right now. The second stage is getting a coach to motivate them and keep the focus of the players, Del Neri has the toughest job as people often come back to the coach first and then the director second.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It is silly to say he's no better than Secco but it is even sillier to say he will save Juventus and bring it back to what it was. The thing is he has to be judged for he does this season because he was brought to fix a mess and no way this mess should take three years to be fixed.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It is silly to say he's no better than Secco but it is even sillier to say he will save Juventus and bring it back to what it was. The thing is he has to be judged for he does this season because he was brought to fix a mess and no way this mess should take three years to be fixed.
Yes, there needs to be a marked improvement and growth.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It is, but being here a month and people are saying he's no better than Secco? bah cmon...........
Getting Gallas to replace Cannavaro, Bonucci is a good thing if happens. Signing Martinez for 12mln is weird, man. It makes you wonder, no? Secco at least bought Diego and Melo. Both great players but now we're going on a level below it seems. We just need Pazzini for 15mln and make anything perfect.

You see who he wants. It's too early to judge by this start doesn't seem so promising.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
:tup:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Getting Gallas to replace Cannavaro, Bonucci is a good thing if happens. Signing Martinez for 12mln is weird, man. It makes you wonder, no? Secco at least bought Diego and Melo. Both great players but now we're going on a level below it seems. We just need Pazzini for 15mln and make anything perfect.

You see who he wants. It's too early to judge by this start doesn't seem so promising.
Again, the guy has been in the job 4 weeks and it took Secco at least 2 years to sign Diego. It all comes down to money after all, if we have the money we can spend it.

Apr 15, 2006
It's not just enough to judge what players he's bought, but to see how well they perform for the team. We thought we had a great mercato after buying Melo and Diego(I'm referring only to their transfer into Juve and not the price), but they failed. If the players Marotta brings in DO perform well, ONLY then can we say he's been good or not. Frankly, right now is a little too early to judge him.

Dec 31, 2008
It's not just enough to judge what players he's bought, but to see how well they perform for the team. We thought we had a great mercato after buying Melo and Diego(I'm referring only to their transfer into Juve and not the price), but they failed. If the players Marotta brings in DO perform well, ONLY then can we say he's been good or not. Frankly, right now is a little too early to judge him.
:tup:

Dec 26, 2004
Give me a reason to rate him much higher than Secco so far.

Jul 28, 2002
People complain how Krasic is expensive and how we shouldn't overpay, but now we give 12mln for Martinez and nothing? Well I didn't expect anything else.

Martinez is good but this is one expensive transfer.
Just for you....

I think 11m is an obscene amount for an average Serie A flash in the pan. :tup:

May 21, 2008
I don't think it's 12 million if it happens , lazio was offering 6 million for him and we had a better offer , but i don't think it will be double what lazio paid for him so i think i will be 7-10 million , and for that price he would be great

do you remember what he did with inter in the last season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)