Jonathan Zebina (101 Viewers)

Legend, not a legend?

• Legend?

• Not a Legend?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Maybe we have a few options for Mr Zebina ..

1) Convert him to a full-fledged winger, so that he dun mess with our defense. While at the mean time, show off his offence prowess

2) Play him only at home games against mid-to-bottom teams. Use Greygra for away games against top teams to have extra defence protection.

3) Back to the bench ...

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

All I know that me, Rab and Dominic and to some extent Snoop have always praised Zebina and that was only for his technical abilities. I hope he remains focused on the game and I'm sure he'll deliver goods.
Zebina's only downside is the fact he's fvcked up in the head. Been saying that for ages. Too bad that's a pretty serious problem.

May 22, 2007
Maybe we have a few options for Mr Zebina ..

1) Convert him to a full-fledged winger, so that he dun mess with our defense. While at the mean time, show off his offence prowess

2) Play him only at home games against mid-to-bottom teams. Use Greygra for away games against top teams to have extra defence protection.

3) Back to the bench ...
None of them. He is a wide back and he will stay one for us. :tup:

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
He's a nice guy not causing any problems. He should be kept as a backup RB and I think he'll be fine with it. If Grygera does not make it and is benched a lot, he will cause more trouble than Jonathan.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
He getting more playing time recently from Ranieri isn'nt it ...
Up till now, have not see him going "berserk"

Forza Zebina ... Forza Juve :bigscarf:

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
8 gennaio 2008
Leggero infortunio al ginocchio per Zebina
Jonathan Zebina ha subito ieri in allenamento una lieve distorsione al ginocchio destro, nella zona del legamento collaterale mediale. Il trauma, che non pare aver provocato danni rilevanti, costringerà il giocatore ad alcuni giorni di riposo e cure. Al rientro in Italia verranno valutate ulteriormente le sue condizioni.
Source:- Juventus.com

I think that translates roughly as: -

Zebina has an injury to his right(?) knee. It doesn't look too serious and that the injury will soon heal - they think a few days rest should do the trick. They will examine the injury again once Juve are back in Italy.

I don't know if he'll make Saturday's game.

Jul 15, 2006
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Jonathan Zebina will be out of action for approximately 10 days after the Juventus defender was struck by a knee injury.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]The Frenchman picked up the problem in his right knee during yesterday’s training session and tests have now confirmed a sprain to the collateral medial ligament.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]It could have been worse considering the incident, so the Bianconeri medical staff are pleased he will only be sidelined for around 10 days.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]No more serious lesions have been discovered on the right knee ligament and he will undergo further tests when Juventus return from their mid-season training camp in Malta.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]He will definitely miss this weekend’s Serie A match with Catania and probably only be fit for the bench for next week’s encounter with Sampdoria.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Jorge Andrade remains a long-term injury absentee, so after Domenico Criscito’s move back to Genoa the options in defence are limited.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jan8p.html
[/FONT]

Jul 5, 2005
I hope he will be out only with Catania. He made a lot of job in defence till now and i don't think that we have better options in his position.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)