Jonathan Zebina (22 Viewers)

Legend, not a legend?

• Legend?

• Not a Legend?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
He did it again. Zebina always gets written off, only to answer his critics with stellar performances.

Zebina possesses amazing technique for a fullback, I'd argue that he is among our most technical players (behind DP and Camo). Coupled with his athletisism, makes for a good fullback. He also has great ability to drive a team forward from defence, almost like Zambo's uncanny ability to do so.

Zebina is a much superiour player to Grygera, the former compliments Camo well and I hope he manages to stay consistent and keep his place.

Jul 5, 2005
Zebina was about to leave the team before some years from the bad critics he had and now he receives reputation. How easy can thinks change...

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Spot on Dom. Zebina is one of those very few players who are great at accelerating and beating their man even when standing still. Maicon is another right back with this ability, and it's what makes the Inter player so lethal going forward.

It is both entertaining and effective having Molinaro and Zebina run down our flanks.

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
He did it again. Zebina always gets written off, only to answer his critics with stellar performances.

Zebina possesses amazing technique for a fullback, I'd argue that he is among our most technical players (behind DP and Camo). Coupled with his athletisism, makes for a good fullback. He also has great ability to drive a team forward from defence, almost like Zambo's uncanny ability to do so.

Zebina is a much superiour player to Grygera, the former compliments Camo well and I hope he manages to stay consistent and keep his place.
dude .... :D

but he's injured very often !

It is both entertaining and effective having Molinaro and Zebina run down our flanks.
in what context ? like the bold and the beautiful ?

molinaro suckt apekloten

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Thats very true. Jonathan is one of our most technical players of course he's no Dp or Mauro, but for a defender and for his position, he's damn good.

Zebina is really helpful player and I'd start him in every single game, I'm not saying that because of the Palermo one but because he's good and he deserves to start.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
All I know that me, Rab and Dominic and to some extent Snoop have always praised Zebina and that was only for his technical abilities. I hope he remains focused on the game and I'm sure he'll deliver goods.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)