Jonathan Zebina (72 Viewers)

Legend, not a legend?

• Legend?

• Not a Legend?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Say what you will about his blunders and moments of madness, I think Zebina is one of the bigger personalities in our current squad.

Having said that, if he could just do without these same blunders and lapses, Zebina would be a worldclass fullback.
yup!! I probably had my part too (specially at Arsenal's red card), at the times where he couldn't handle his temper. Zebina Always had the patience and always tried hard to give back Juve the confidence he received. Well done Zebina! I do really hope he retires here at Juve.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
The French player declared that it wasn't an improved contract or the promise of a higher salary that convinced him to remain faithful to the Old Lady, but the project the club created.

Jonathan Zebina was one of the few big names of Juventus who decided to remain with the Bianconeri despite the demotion to Serie B, thus earning a place in the fans' hearts.

The former Roma player admitted that Claudio Ranieri's methods are different from the previous two coaches and that things are going well during this summer training camp.

"The methods of Ranieri are different from those of other coaches, they are pleasant and offer a lot of enthusiasm.

"We work a lot, but we're also having fun. The group's spirit is strengthening itself.

"Also, this year we have a great desire to avenge ourselves for what happened: we want to prove to everyone that we can win even without any presumed help."

However, more importantly, the French defender was convinced into remaining with the Turin based club in their return to Serie A, with no European competitions to play, due to the new club's project.

"The project of the club convinced me to stay," admitted Zebina.

GD

Goal.com

Durden

May 11, 2006
Juve in serie B.. Zebina as a fan favourite.. Maybe Boum-boum will be our player of the year this season :D

Happy birthday JZ, and kick some inter ass :pint:

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Zebina will be an important player for us this season IMO. He is a top player when he is at the top of his game, its only the moments he loses concentration that puts him down, lets hope he has a great season. I really like this guy, he loves the club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)