Jonathan Zebina (4 Viewers)

Legend, not a legend?

• Legend?

• Not a Legend?

Results are only viewable after voting.

nielsen

Aug 14, 2005
thank goodness that in january salgado will replace zebina on the right flank...
he's so bad this player
i dont know what capello saw in him... he definitely doesnt deserve the black and white jersey..

OP
djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #24
    i like zebina but some of you dont want him here. i say if zebina ever goes to the epl he would be a star

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    he would probably walk in the first eleven of any team except liverpool and chelsea
    Paulo Ferreira isn't that good, so Chelsea might be an option as well. The most likely destination if he would leave would be Arsenal though.

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
    that´s true...but a lot of players had a bad euro. Miguel is one of the signings I don´t get. Who chooses Valencia over Juve?!?! Or was our offer really that bad

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by lestat_1987 ] ++
    that´s true...but a lot of players had a bad euro. Miguel is one of the signings I don´t get. Who chooses Valencia over Juve?!?! Or was our offer really that bad
    We were afraid to end up like the Phillppe Mexes saga so we didn't take the risk. But Valencia offer something like 7-8 euros for him and bought him, so we miss the boat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)