Jonathan Zebina (115 Viewers)

Legend, not a legend?

• Legend?

• Not a Legend?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
i cant believe some of you, if zebina got into a fight with mexes and slapped him, all of you would cheer and shave your balls for him..but no, he slaps the cameraman because he pissed him off and all of you are mad, hell, i would have headbut that little bitch, oh wait, Zidane made that trademark already

GROW THE FUCK UP, THIS ISNT GOLF

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
i cant believe some of you, if zebina got into a fight with mexes and slapped him, all of you would cheer and shave your balls for him..but no, he slaps the cameraman because he pissed him off and all of you are mad, hell, i would have headbut that little bitch, oh wait, Zidane made that trademark already

yeh fighting with a player is on the smae level as hitting a steward or photographeri see your point but its different.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

I have been threatened with physical violence on several occasions whilst playing golf.

Anyway, it is entirely different doing stuff to players and folk not on the pitch.

I assume you thought Cantona did the right thing when he kicked the spectator then?

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
I have been threatened with physical violence on several occasions whilst playing golf.

Anyway, it is entirely different doing stuff to players and folk not on the pitch.

I assume you thought Cantona did the right thing when he kicked the spectator then?
Yea, kicking someone on the face is right ? Please, tell me what a slap is gona do, a single slap. Everyone has morals and it showed Zebina doesn't kick people on the face everytime he gets a red.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Juve punish Zebina slap Monday 3 September, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonathan Zebina is in for a ban and a hefty fine from his own club after slapping a cameraman at the Stadio Sant’Elia.

The Juventus defender was sent off for dissent in the 3-2 win at Cagliari and, on his way off the field, got into an argument with a member of the television crew on the sidelines.

The row got physical and Zebina was caught on camera slapping the man on the face before he was pulled away down the players’ tunnel.

The Disciplinary Commission will give its verdict on Tuesday, but in the meantime there are reports that Juve will come down hard on the Frenchman.

“It was a very ugly scene,” conceded Coach Claudio Ranieri when he was shown the footage of this unprofessional incident.

It was the latest in several tense moments in the new Serie A season, as in Week 1 Catania boss Silvio Baldini kicked Parma colleague Domenico Di Carlo up the backside during a touchline brawl.

Baldini has been suspended until September 30 for unprofessional conduct.

“The Baldini and Zebina incident are negative images that have to be removed from the sport,” said Federation President Giancarlo Abete.

“They were not an example to be set and these things should not be happening.

“Instead one must look to the good examples, such as the way Milan dealt with the Sevilla match. It was a great show of directorial quality and the ability of the players to work within a very difficult situation.”

The Rossoneri beat Sevilla 3-1 for the European Super Cup on Friday, just three days after Spaniard Antonio Puerta died from heart failure at the age of 22.

Both sets of players had Puerta’s name on their jerseys and the Milan squad pointed to it as a sign of respect when celebrating their goals and the trophy, dedicating the victory to him.

Channel 4

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Good to see the club take action.

It is unacceptable for a Juventus player to act like that.
:agree:

They have to! Figc is already anti-Juve and are just dying to come down hard on us. If Juve don't punish Zebina, they will punish the whole club, as well as Zebina. Even if Juve take action against Zebina, Zebina will probably still be punished. A bit unfair, when you consider what Totti gets away with, but his behaviour was unacceptable. He will have to claim "extreme provokation" and we will have to cross our fingers and hope that Figc is lenient with Juve.

Adzke

May 19, 2007
Good to see the club take action.

It is unacceptable for a Juventus player to act like that.
:agree:

They have to! Figc is already anti-Juve and are just dying to come down hard on us. If Juve don't punish Zebina, they will punish the whole club, as well as Zebina. Even if Juve take action against Zebina, Zebina will probably still be punished. A bit unfair, when you consider what Totti gets away with, but his behaviour was unacceptable. He will have to claim "extreme provokation" and we will have to cross our fingers and hope that Figc is lenient with Juve.
I agree. Does anyone know what the cameraman said to Zebina?

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
you are shit!!!

lol, he deserves it, and people calling zebina a hero, well getting banned and when we are thin on defenders, thats a real heroic thing.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Jonathan is a fighter, whether some of you like it or not. He gives it all when he plays.

What he did was not nice, but don't judge him and ask for his head just because of this, fans saltuing him before leaving the pitch says it all.

Forza Jonathan!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)