Legend, not a legend?

• Legend?

• Not a Legend?

Results are only viewable after voting.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Zebina: 'Ho deciso di restare senza sapere il futuro dei big'

14:17 del 19 luglio

Il difensore francese della Juventus, Jonathan Zebina ha dichiarato: "Fisicamente sono a posto e, ogni volta che sono riuscito ad allenarmi bene, i risultati sono stati buoni. Sono orgoglioso di essere stato il primo a rinnovare il contratto. Ho accettato di restare senza sapere delle conferme dei vari Buffon, Nedved e Trezeguet. Sono stato convinto dal progetto della società. Dopo la retrocessione in Serie B, volevo tornare a vincere con questa maglia".

Says he was staying even if Buffon Etc.. didnt renew their contracts and that he wants to win with Juve. :tup:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Say what you will about his blunders and moments of madness, I think Zebina is one of the bigger personalities in our current squad.

Having said that, if he could just do without these same blunders and lapses, Zebina would be a worldclass fullback.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Say what you will about his blunders and moments of madness, I think Zebina is one of the bigger personalities in our current squad.

Having said that, if he could just do without these same blunders and lapses, Zebina would be a worldclass fullback.
If I had boobs and a slightly bigger ass, i would be a pretty woman:D Blunders and Lapses are part of his DNA so we have to live with it, i am afraid

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
If I had boobs and a slightly bigger ass, i would be a pretty woman:D Blunders and Lapses are part of his DNA so we have to live with it, i am afraid
Too true, sadly.

Zebina: "Con Ranieri lavoriamo e ci divertiamo"
19 07 2007
Dopo quasi una settimana di lavoro, Jonathan Zebina parla così del nuovo allentaore juventino Claudio Ranieri.

"E' stato un ottimo inizio. Per il gruppo, per gli acquisti, per la qualità degli allenamenti e i risultati che stiamo ottenendo. Le cose stanno andando bene. I metodi usati da Ranieri sono diversi da quelli di altri allenatori, sono piacevoli da fare, danno un po' di entusiasmo al nostro lavoro. Lavoriamo tanto ma ci stiamo anche divertendo".

Zebina about Ranieri: Everything is going well, training with Ranieri is pleasant. His training methods vary from that of other trainers. They work hard, but there is also time for amusement.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Best wishes, Jonathan

By now it's becoming a habit of Zebina’s to celebrate his birthday during summer training camp. All the big teams are already back at work by the 19th of July, so again this year the French defender celebrates the event with his Juventus family. He already had a small taste of the celebrations in the press room, set up in Pinzolo's Fire Station. At the end of his press conference, Jonathan was given a cake, a present from the friendly people of Trentino, prepared especially for him. The cake naturally also had candles in the shape of the number 29, the age he turns today.

It wasn't all just celebrations for the Frenchman; he also found time to tell journalists about the first seven days of training too: “We started off really well. The group, the new arrivals, the quality of our training sessions and what we're achieving, everything is fine. Things are going well. Ranieri uses different methods from other managers, which make training more pleasant and enjoyable. We're working hard but we're also having fun”.

A lot of hard work - quality work, as the Manager always points out - but with a smile on everyone's face. If Ranieri's intent was to build a team and a group as soon as possible, his methods are proving fruitful. Zebina agrees: “Group spirit is getting stronger. This has always been a very important thing here at Juventus, more so even than quality. Plus this year we really want revenge for what happened, we want to show everyone that we can win without any alleged help. At the moment we're not at the level of Inter Milan and AC Milan, but we can fight it out with anyone”.

Jonathan's role is vital for Juventus' chances to begin winning again in the near future. And now that his physical problems seem to be in the past, the French defender is ready to play his part: “Physically I'm ok; I'm able to train consistently and without worrying. Every time I've been able to train well, the results have been good. I'm confident, and proud to have been the first to renovate my contract. I didn't need to wait for the others to sign, the club's plans were enough to convince me and, after the season in Serie B, I want to go back to winning trophies with this shirt. Besides, it's not easy to find a better experience than this one at Juventus. Why change?”.

All the best, Jonathan.

Juventus.com

Im starting to like Zebina, he beginning to sound like a Juventino :tup:

This thread for sticky anyone? :p

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
He has been here a while so he should be starting to step up to be an important player and more of a leader on the pitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)