Jonathan Zebina (4 Viewers)

Legend, not a legend?

• Legend?

• Not a Legend?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
how the hell could you call Zebina a legend.. ?? either you should check the definition of legend or you must have seen something that I did not see..
Zebina is defnitly not a legend.. he was never a starting player. I am glad he left finaly..

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We have probably had more than any other team in history, with maybe Madrid close. Zebina isn't close to being one of them. He was an interesting guy to have at the club, occasionally good, occasionally terrible, usually just average.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Zebina joined the Rondinelle on a two-year contract, where he will play as a centre-back after coach Giuseppe Iachini asked him to play in that role.

"I am at Brescia to forget about Juve," the Frenchman told the Biancoazzurri's official website. "If I think about the past three seasons, I begin to pull out the little hair I have left on my head.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Juventino[RUS];2675456 said:
Zebina joined the Rondinelle on a two-year contract, where he will play as a centre-back after coach Giuseppe Iachini asked him to play in that role.

"I am at Brescia to forget about Juve," the Frenchman told the Biancoazzurri's official website. "If I think about the past three seasons, I begin to pull out the little hair I have left on my head.

As expected!

Actually I'm not surprised at all.

He is right in one thing, we (Juventini) should already have Chimenti's bald heads regarding our past 3 season.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
As expected!

Actually I'm not surprised at all.

He is right in one thing, we (Juventini) should already have Chimenti's bald heads regarding our past 3 season.
Well now that I know Zebina is gone I think a few hairs have grown. Grey hairs yes but its a start

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
Just saw the poll, 17 peeps voted him as legend?

And the victims ........

Chester, ChristinaLoveSheik, Enoran, ESS-Juventino, IL Pinturrichio, JCK, Juventino17, Juventino[RUS], Juve_fanatic, Klin, malducato1, Motörhead, Oggy, ReBeL, Sheik Yerbouti, yamensbs, [)el Piero

Sep 1, 2002
And the victims ........

Chester, ChristinaLoveSheik, Enoran, ESS-Juventino, IL Pinturrichio, JCK, Juventino17, Juventino[RUS], Juve_fanatic, Klin, malducato1, Motörhead, Oggy, ReBeL, Sheik Yerbouti, yamensbs, [)el Piero
A lot of sheep in there.

But I respect the others opinions.

Paolo Rossi

World Champion
Jul 8, 2007
He is definetely not a legend, but not as bad as some people here make him out to be. He did stay with us in Serie B and was part of Capello's starting 11 (one of the best Juve teams I can remember.).

Also, I don't blame him for what he said about Juve, the past few years have indeed been a nightmare.

I miss Gianni Agnelli and Luciano Moggi.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
He did stay with us in Serie B
Only since he knew for a fact that no team would be crazy enough to pay him the 2.5m he was earning here when he barely managed to start 5 games in a row with injuries always falling in even when he aint playing.
and was part of Capello's starting 11 (one of the best Juve teams I can remember.).
And he was the biggest weak link in that one.

Paolo Rossi

World Champion
Jul 8, 2007
Only since he knew for a fact that no team would be crazy enough to pay him the 2.5m he was earning here when he barely managed to start 5 games in a row with injuries always falling in even when he aint playing.
Can I ask you something? How do you know this? Did he actually come out and say that? Or maybe Blanc and Cobolli said it?

You're making it seem like what you are saying is a pure fact.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
:lol:

So him staying means he's loyal? Dude fuckin Kovac stayed but insisted on a pay raise to do that and that's what he got. Average players staying in the team means shit when it's quite clear they won't get any better offers, hell the likes of Zebina won't get half of what he got here somewhere else.

What do you think about Bojinov then? The guy basically joined us when we were in Serie B while he could have stayed with Viola and play in the first devision, he must be one hell of a loyal servant :howler:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)