Jonathan Zebina (2 Viewers)

Legend, not a legend?

• Legend?

• Not a Legend?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 19, 2007
I voted no legend but I really like him alot. That doesn't make him a legend but he has served us well. Also when I looked at the first page of this thread accidently and it was talking about the injury to him and Bazaretti that pesseto will probably start. I was very confused then realized I was on page 1. Anyway I would liuke to see him get some time this season

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Jonathan Zebina has completed his move to Brescia, after having his contract terminated with Juventus, on a free transfer.

The former French international, who had been at the club for six years before his release, has been replaced by Arsenal full-back Armand Traore, who joined in a loan deal.

Zebina has signed on a two-year deal and was officially announced on Tuesday despite the agreement being reached the previous day.

"Brescia Calcio announce to have secured the services of Jonathan Zebina who has signed a two-year deal," a statement posted on the club's official website reads.

"The player will presumably join his new team-mates tomorrow (Wednesday) evening."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)