Jonathan Zebina: " I said 'no' to Capello" (1 Viewer)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Jonathan Zebina, Juventus defender, talked to SKY's TV program "Permette Signora": "They say I don't feel like playing for Juve? I don't listen to what the people have to say, I really don't give a damn, even because people don't know the whole story. I understand them, if I was at their place, sitting on my chair watching the games I would have been mad also because how can you support a player that plays for Juve, in which every player in the world would want to be at his place and this guy gives the impression he doesn't give his MAX. I never said I wanted to leave. Moggi? A lot of voices showed the not so good relationship we had because of a broken promise that was related to a revision of my contract. It wasn't all about money but saying, ok, show us want you can do this year and play like we know you can and you'll get rewarded for that. I can spit blood on the pitch if you give me a good reason to do so and I did that for my coach, my teammates and even for the people I didn't like. You can't get along with everybody. Calciopoli? It's not all Moggi's fault. They didn't find anything on Juve. We're in serie B and don't even know the reasons why we're here...insinuations, thoughts, words in the air. I'm sure that this whole story will end with the captain raising a cup. I'm sure: We'll win something important."

sorry about the bad translation
Sounds like he is fed up of all the ctiticism. No one can blame him really. We've not been that kind to him & as for the Italian media.......
...........they really are guttersnipes!

isha00

Jun 24, 2003

sorry about the bad translation
Thanks for having done it :wink:

I heard these words on tv, yesterday, I have to say I was impressed :agree:
I didn't expect this from him: a strong passion for art, a good coherence and such a frankness in everything he has to say.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Well, he often can't play worth much. But he earns points for character. Even if the third time to follow Capello was finally the charm.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
i dont believe this , if capello told him to come , he would go at once.
If my memory serves me right, Zebina signed on before Capello did?

I still don't get why many don't like Zebina, he really hasn't been terrible for us. Sure he's not the typical agile wing back, and thus often gets dusted for speed by wingers, but he hasn't been a clown as he was at Roma.

I feel more hopeless watching Boumsong.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm starting to wonder if this talk was just Zebina's pre-emptive strike and that Capello had no intention of asking him over to Real.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)