Jonathan Zebina: " I said 'no' to Capello" (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Even If Jonathan was set to leave on January or in summer, I really respect and appreciat his decision to remain with us and atleast help us, though he didn't play alot. But his presence is very Important.

Well done Jonathan refusing that Crap. Respect.

beto'92

Jul 20, 2006
i never really liked him as a player but now i respect him for his loyalty to juve. I respect his decision and because he is determined to play for us that is the most important decision that he can make.

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
why would he say 'No' to Capello (his favourite coach), let alone Real Madrid (one of the most successfull clubs in Europe) !!!???... he was injured at the start of the season, so i reckon it wasnt him who said No, it was Real... anyways.. i wont prejudge him .. for now, he's got my respect.

rain

Mar 11, 2006
I know I said a lot of bad words about Zebina, but since he decided to stay and help us, because we need all the help we can get, he's got my respect. In Serie B Zebina rules (you know what they say, among the blinds...). So respect for staying and lets hope he will give his best. If everything goes ok, I hope Juve wont be ungrateful enough to kick him out as soon as we return to Serie A.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Martin said:
It's hard to believe RM would actually be interested in... Zebina.
the only reason why it would be feasible is cuz madrid has put the keys in capello's hands and they will not stand in his way for nearly any matter. they want him to do the same as he did for us, and if that requires signing all of our players to make it happen then so be it. jz showed good character and obviously realizes that capello sux balls and doesnt want to ever play under his regime again.

:faq1: you crapello and :faq1: madrid

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
This I didn't expect from him, but again each and everyone who has stayed with us deserves our respect. (Of course that doesn't mean they shouldn't get roles in Bozi's ongoing soap opera).

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
vlatko said:
hmmmm...
this outta make a twist in bozi's capello chronicles. :D
nah i alreadfy revealed he rejected the chance to work for capello as a gimp.

nah seiously this is great to hear more players commit themselves to us

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Surprising comments. Ever since he asked for a pay raise, I, along with most Juventini, questioned his loyality. This changes everything.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
I always respected Zebina since he stood up vs Spotti on Stadio Olympico the season he went to Juve. For me to respect a player has nothing to do with his skill.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)