Jonathan Zebina: " I said 'no' to Capello" (1 Viewer)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Muha said:
why would he say 'No' to Capello (his favourite coach), let alone Real Madrid (one of the most successfull clubs in Europe) !!!???... he was injured at the start of the season, so i reckon it wasnt him who said No, it was Real... anyways.. i wont prejudge him .. for now, he's got my respect.
could be true...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Cronios said:
One way or the other, the club and its status grows back powerfull and respected, good/fidelity comments are welcomed...
The resilience and faith of us Juve supporters will always be there to aid the team in its hour of need...our dreams, hopes and wishes are always with u...Forza Juve

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
To put things in perspective, were many clubs really after him?

Is Zebina really all that good that staying at Juventus is such a big sacrifice?

I wouldn't compare his statement (if true) to Gigi's....I mean we are talkin about one guy who has his share of mess ups and another who is the dream player of all clubs and national teams around the world, to add to an already fantastic summer form making him the hotest player in his position.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
New respect for Zebina :pint:

Jonathan Zebina, difensore della Juventus, ha parlato a Sky nel corso del programma "Permette Signora": “Dicono che non ho voglia di giocare nella Juve? Io non ascolto quello che dice la gente, a me onestamente non me ne frega niente, anche perché purtroppo la gente non può sapere la verità. Io capisco la gente, magari al loro posto, seduto su una poltrona a guardare le partite, mi sarei arrabbiato anch’io, perché come fai a dare ragione ad un giocatore che gioca nella Juve, dove tutti i giocatori del mondo vorrebbero essere al suo posto, e dà l’impressione di non dare il massimo. Io non ho mai detto che volevo andare via. Moggi? Tante voci sicuramente hanno evidenziato il rapporto abbastanza problematico che avevo con la dirigenza a quell’epoca per una promessa non mantenuta, che era soprattutto una questione di revisione del contratto. Non era tanto un fatto di soldi, ma di dire 'ok, dimostraci il primo anno che sei un giocatore ai livelli che tutti pensiamo e poi ti daremo quello che ti meriti'. Io posso anche sputare sangue sul campo per te se mi dai una buona ragione per farlo, per il mister l’ho sempre fatto tutti gli anni e anche per i miei compagni, anche per quelli che non amavo particolarmente, perché non sempre si può andare d’accordo con tutti”. Calciopoli? Non può essere solo colpa di Moggi. Non è stato imputato niente alla Juventus. Ci ritroviamo in serie B e non si sa nemmeno per quale motivo… per insinuazioni, per pensieri, per parole che volavano nell’aria. Sono sicuro che tutta questa storia finirà con il capitano che alzerà una coppa. Sono sicuro: vinceremo qualcosa di importante”.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Jonathan Zebina, Juventus defender, talked to SKY's TV program "Permette Signora": "They say I don't feel like playing for Juve? I don't listen to what the people have to say, I really don't give a damn, even because people don't know the whole story. I understand them, if I was at their place, sitting on my chair watching the games I would have been mad also because how can you support a player that plays for Juve, in which every player in the world would want to be at his place and this guy gives the impression he doesn't give his MAX. I never said I wanted to leave. Moggi? A lot of voices showed the not so good relationship we had because of a broken promise that was related to a revision of my contract. It wasn't all about money but saying, ok, show us want you can do this year and play like we know you can and you'll get rewarded for that. I can spit blood on the pitch if you give me a good reason to do so and I did that for my coach, my teammates and even for the people I didn't like. You can't get along with everybody. Calciopoli? It's not all Moggi's fault. They didn't find anything on Juve. We're in serie B and don't even know the reasons why we're here...insinuations, thoughts, words in the air. I'm sure that this whole story will end with the captain raising a cup. I'm sure: We'll win something important."

sorry about the bad translation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)