John Elkann (17 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Been telling you boys, the ayrabs are coming
Hey, if it makes us more appealing to quality players, allows us to play better fooball, and expedites the release of the two cancers (Failegri and Fagiot), I am all for it.

I'd rather we sell to someone in the family, but if no one is interested, and the whole of Italy hates us and are vengeful petty shitcunts, we might as well be owned by powerful Arabs who can fuck the entire system and shut them up with dirty oil money.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Been telling you boys, the ayrabs are coming
the transformation to a rootless, soulless, plastic club cannot be fully completed without some oil money. qatar failed to buy man.utd anyway

fuck how i hate this post allegri v1 era, incredible downfall with paratici, random coach choices, terrible recruitment, rushed superleague announcement, unibrow publicly executed, passengers running the club, etc. i wish it ended asap

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The Agnelli family is not giving up on Juventus. The rumors that John Elkann wants to sell the Old Lady are unfounded and proven incorrect based on the recent €200m capital gain provided by Exor. John Elkann wants a cordial relationship with FIGC(@Gazzetta)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)