John Elkann (21 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
i'll try not to post it again: anyone rooting for a sale is siding with ceferin and gravina, with or without realizing it. a sale would mean a huge win for uefa, that's what they are trying to force.

that would be the ultimate cuck move.
Not all buyers/owners are created equal. We can all agree elkann is disinterested and never showed any love for the club. What ceferin wants is irrelevant if, analytically, the best course of action is to get an owner who actually cares and willing to put in all the necessary resources for thr club to succeed. And i am not talking just financially.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Not all buyers/owners are created equal. We can all agree elkann is disinterested and never showed any love for the club. What ceferin wants is irrelevant if, analytically, the best course of action is to get an owner who actually cares and willing to put in all the necessary resources for thr club to succeed. And i am not talking just financially.
do you think any of this would have happened under marotta

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
What owner is crazy enough to buy a team in a country that fucks the team with the biggest fan base this way? That's assuming they are crazy enough to buy a team that plays in Serie A with its dwindling TV money

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I do. But that's water under the bridge now.
so we agree that we need a new management above all

and let's be clear, i'm not happy with the club's reaction to anything, be it accusations, attacks from the press, penalties. allegri is the only one who even tried to defend the club but he's not the best person to do that for obvious reasons. and i also don't expect elkann to personally do too much. owners rarely get their hands dirty

if we had a competent manager, none of this would have happened. elkann is now the antichrist, while the real culprit is agnelli who fired marotta and replaced him with an imbecile, then prematurely announced the superleague and cut ties with the rest of the football world. replace the execs with competent people and the brand will revive itself, like it did after calciopoli

otherwise just give it up. open our asshole and pray for ceferin's mercy. that's what a sale would mean

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
IMO yes it would have it just that we weren't under attack or they could have easily made a case for him too.
we are always under attack. we're just not always this weak

clowns like agnelli, paratici, arrivabene got us here. and the superleague of course (so once again, agnelli being careless without marotta or someone else competent enough holding his shaky hand)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
so we agree that we need a new management above all

and let's be clear, i'm not happy with the club's reaction to anything, be it accusations, attacks from the press, penalties. allegri is the only one who even tried to defend the club but he's not the best person to do that for obvious reasons. and i also don't expect elkann to personally do too much. owners rarely get their hands dirty

if we had a competent manager, none of this would have happened. elkann is now the antichrist, while the real culprit is agnelli who fired marotta and replaced him with an imbecile, then prematurely announced the superleague and cut ties with the rest of the football world. replace the execs with competent people and the brand will revive itself, like it did after calciopoli

otherwise just give it up. open our asshole and pray for ceferin's mercy. that's what a sale would mean
I think we're past the mgmt option. If as you say we want to fight this, then we need an owner who will like i said use all his resources to do that. Mgmt, as good as it can be, can only provide you with the tool for success. It cannot fight a mafia out to kill you.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I think we're past the mgmt option. If as you say we want to fight this, then we need an owner who will like i said use all his resources to do that. Mgmt, as good as it can be, can only provide you with the tool for success. It cannot fight a mafia out to kill you.
nah, we can still communicate differently, play hard ball with the league and other clubs with tar, we can go to cas, we can refuse to negotiate a plea deal, we can start exposing the system. any proper management would do that

or we can just hand over the keys to ceferin. why not, that's something we are yet to try

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
nah, we can still communicate differently, play hard ball with the league and other clubs with tar, we can go to cas, we can refuse to negotiate a plea deal, we can start exposing the system. any proper management would do that

or we can just hand over the keys to ceferin. why not, that's something we are yet to try
That's exactly what elkann is doing, and i know you know mgmt can't fight this battle.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
we are always under attack. we're just not always this weak

clowns like agnelli, paratici, arrivabene got us here. and the superleague of course (so once again, agnelli being careless without marotta or someone else competent enough holding his shaky hand)
Bro beppes first hire was del neri lets not romanticize shit for a second he did some good as did the rest. Didn't we at one time go over the limit of number players we could register in a season in his time? There, they could brought that up if he was still at juve I'm just saying you know it's easy for them to make shit up and hold it against especially now that their backed by uefa as well.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Didn't we at one time go over the limit of number players we could register in a season in his time?
that happens with many clubs in leagues that have different eligibility rules than uefa

and it's not even about marotta himself, it's about the incompetent, careless idiots who followed him. i don't miss marotta personally. what i miss is the discipline the organization showed when he used to run the show here. do you remember that cringe press release juve posted after cr's rape allegations? multiple players sold for minusvalenza? players getting extensions, then finding themselves on the market only months after they signed a new contract? wage bill getting out of hand, regularly over the 70% threshold? similar stuff rarely happens under a competent management

also even moggi signed duds, plenty of them, so what. the % of jabroni for secco, paratici, marotta and moggi though...

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
that happens with many clubs in leagues that have different eligibility rules than uefa

and it's not even about marotta himself, it's about the incompetent, careless idiots who followed him. i don't miss marotta personally. what i miss is the discipline the organization showed when he used to run the show here. do you remember that cringe press release juve posted after cr's rape allegations? multiple players sold for minusvalenza? players getting extensions, then finding themselves on the market only months after they signed a new contract? wage bill getting out of hand, regularly over the 70% threshold? similar stuff rarely happens under a competent management

also even moggi signed duds, plenty of them, so what. the % of jabroni for secco, paratici, marotta and moggi though...
Yes it happens with many clubs so does plusvalneza that's the point. Competent or not Beppe woulda have been burned too just like the rest of names you listed because they're not protected by the club and as Gordo said it ain't even their fight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)