John Elkann (19 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
John #Elkann to ‘La Stampa’: "#Juventus is the most loved and the most followed Italian club: it represents our national football. The injustice of this sentence is evident: many have said so, even those who are not bianconeri, and us we will firmly defend ourselves to protect the interest of the #Juve fans and of all those who love football. I hope that along with the other clubs and the government we could change the football in our country, to build a sustainable and ambitious future. #Juventus is not the problem, but is, and will always be, part of the solution. Here the future of Serie A, which is becoming marginal and irrelevant, is at stake."

[@AroundJuventus]

Buy on AliExpress.com

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
On Sunday after #JuveAtalanta #Elkann went to the locker room to say hello to the team: the players and the staff appreciated a lot the gesture during this complicated phase⚪️⚫️

[SKY Sport via Giacomo Scutiero]

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
John Elkann: Juventus? No intention of selling one of my grandfather's great passions». Then he defends Andrea Agnelli: «He did an important job, he resigned to defend himself against unproven accusations»
[Calcio e Finanza]

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I mean this guy would we a welcome change as a face of the club instead of current group of birocrats that are treating the latest verdict respectfully. He wouldnt tolerate bs, he'd speak up. Maybe even too much sometimes but Id like someone just like him at the helm. As long as he isnt making financial calls.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I mean this guy would we a welcome change as a face of the club instead of current group of birocrats that are treating the latest verdict respectfully. He wouldnt tolerate bs, he'd speak up. Maybe even too much sometimes but Id like someone just like him at the helm. As long as he isnt making financial calls.
He's a person that cannot be taken seriously. Not only the incidents he has had but you look at things he's doing on a daily basis and he's detached from reality. Not sure if you watched Succession series but he's like Connor.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Lapo at least has style. Even if it's the style of someone with a cocaine habit who is bleeding the fortune of his grandfather.
that's true, he's surely a likeable idiot

he's not manager material though, that shouldn't even be a question by now

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He's a person that cannot be taken seriously. Not only the incidents he has had but you look at things he's doing on a daily basis and he's detached from reality. Not sure if you watched Succession series but he's like Connor.
Neither are we as a club for a while. I guess instead of usual corporate talk with the media Id like to have someone there to entertain us.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I’m beginning to believe that Exor needs to sell. This club isn’t a priority since it’s a sliver of their portfolio of holdings.

Need Uday and Kusay to invest and take over this disgraceful and distressed asset

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i'll try not to post it again: anyone rooting for a sale is siding with ceferin and gravina, with or without realizing it. a sale would mean a huge win for uefa, that's what they are trying to force.

that would be the ultimate cuck move.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)