John Elkann (11 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Too many social justice warriors in here.
I didn't/don't know the situation in Bolivia, but I did know you are the #1 indio hater I have ever encountered :lol: that's why I mentionned you :D

In the grand scheme of things, I honestly only care for my own, you'll never see me cry if France burns down completely tomorrow (I'll probably be happy :lol: ). And I won't even front, I do discriminate a lot, there are some people I wouldn't even do shit for them had I seen them fall and have a heart attack, I'd watch. If tomorrow Somalia was doing very well (highly highly highly highly unlikely) and Italy was shaking it rough I wouldn't even give a bottle of water to the likes of @Valerio and I'd shoot them if they were trying to swim to my shores. Hatred is real, and whoever says he has no hate in his heart is a liar.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I hope the nuclear reactor they're building in El Alto (where most indios reproduce) blows up and takes them all.
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

If tomorrow Somalia was doing very well (highly highly highly highly unlikely) and Italy was shaking it rough I wouldn't even give a bottle of water to the likes of @Valerio and I'd shoot them if they were trying to swim to my shores.
:rofl: This forum @Salvo

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
why would you prefer Elkann not being a jew, what difference does it make to you?
pls, we got several gypsy communities here in Latvia, sure many of them are unemployed pickpockets and crooks, but then again some are my friends and wonderful people (although they still love to cheat in cards and board games :D)
Because I wanted Juve to be the pride of Italy and be run by a pure breed Italian. I think the Milan clubs have become a laughing stock for allowing themselves to be run by chinks. It's pathetic.
Same goes for Shitty, PSG and Chelsea. Their history has been tarnished forever.

I'm not saying Elkann tarnishes our history as he is still from the Agnelli bloodline. I would just have preferred him to be 100% Italian.

No racism, no bigotry, just personal preference.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
@Osman

See? it's just personal preference. :baus:
I know most of you are joking in this thread (and actually making this ass clown think his BS is alright) , but lol at his posts, just call a spade a spade, he is being honest in his outright bigotry despite trying to sugar coat it in double speak like a politician.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
@Salvo would never marry or have children with a black woman cause he wants to keep his bloodlines pure. No racism, no bigotry, just personal preference.

It's actually true. He mentioned it once :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Because I wanted Juve to be the pride of Italy and be run by a pure breed Italian. I think the Milan clubs have become a laughing stock for allowing themselves to be run by chinks. It's pathetic.
Same goes for Shitty, PSG and Chelsea. Their history has been tarnished forever.

I'm not saying Elkann tarnishes our history as he is still from the Agnelli bloodline. I would just have preferred him to be 100% Italian.

No racism, no bigotry, just personal preference.
man you'd be fucked if I ever bought Juve

Just saying :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)