John Elkann (48 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Mutt

- - - Updated - - -

I dislike Pakistan because they are destroying the Afghan nation for the last 20 years. This is the case because they took innocent little Afghan refugee children, put them into madrassas, turned them into Taliban, and sent them back into AFG to blow themselves up which leads to innocent Afghans being killed. Not to mention the atrocities they have done in countries like Bangladesh, currently in Balochistan, and the fact that half their country is not Indian Muslim land which was supposedly the basis of their creation.

I just dont like Britian since they pretty much instigated Pakistan's creation which has been a cancer to Afghanistan and India since its existence.

Dont really care about the people.
Oh man it's a good thing you don't live in England. In many parts there are just Pakistanis

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
There are huge first nations communities all over Ontario and Quebec (more so outside the urban areas). I spent my childhood in Ontario around them, learning about their history, their art, their cultures, and the Euro-Canadian cultural genocide against them. My parents made sure of it, as my mother was involved in the arts in that community when I was young.

You are right that they are much more visible and probably treated worse here in the west still. The reservations often moonlight as slums. Poverty, alcoholism, drug abuse, and crime are ridiculously prevalent. And the prevailing notion amongst the caucasian redneck morons who make up a large part of the population out here, is that "they need to get over the past, and the government shouldn't give them handouts." Makes me fucking furious to hear such things.

Our country (alongside the Brits) created a cultural genocide, and spent 200+ years effectively annihilating their cultures, their languages, their beliefs, their customs, their value systems, their self-worth, etc. The residential school system is probably the most shameful thing in Canadian history. It's all a fucking tragedy, one of nightmarish proportions. And seeing the lasting effects today, here on Vancouver Island (which is covered in reservations), it makes one want to weep.

Here's a paper you should read about the schools. http://www.pimatisiwin.com/uploads/291994116.pdf

This bit:

No words for that. None at all suffice.
This is pretty much exactly what happened to the Aborigines here in Australia.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
But you just stated in the previous page you hate Pakistanis and Brits and now you are saying you don't care about the people ? Way to backtrack son. :disagree:

Agree with you on the chaos Pakistan is causing in that region though but that doesn't mean you have to direct hate at their people just because they belong to so and so country. You called out an entire race for the actions of their corrupted government which is wrong.

Now I know Tuz is a bit lenient in topics like these but there is a limit to trash talking imo. At first that I thought that Zzak dude was trolling but now I am just bewildered to see that his posts are actually serious.
Wait what those were serious?! Guess we can't all be sane. :lol:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Selling Vieira was no problem, he was declining when he joined us. Ibra though...
That camel face shit in coordination with the pizza man refused to train with us when we were relegated forcing for a transfer to Inter saying that he was supporting merda since his childhood.Fuck him.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
That camel face $#@! in coordination with the pizza man refused to train with us when we were relegated forcing for a transfer to Inter saying that he was supporting merda since his childhood.$#@! him.
Honestly almost everyone wanted to leave at the moment. Specially foreigners players. I'm nor defending Ibra but thats the way things are

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
That camel face $#@! in coordination with the pizza man refused to train with us when we were relegated forcing for a transfer to Inter saying that he was supporting merda since his childhood.$#@! him.
From a Juve fan POV, is obvs annoying to get ditched like trash.

But from Ibra´s POV, he did the best for his career. he owed nothing to us and he was starting to get into stardom. He would have wasted many years with that struggling Juventus and bad management until Conte came.... im talking about some good 6 years.

Only true Juventinis would have endured that. He wasnt and he was not obliged to be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)