John Elkann (35 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Guy is de facto governor of Italy, which might sound good for Juventus fans, but that doesn't change the fact that he is member of a community of satan worshippers, cannibals, pedophiles and blood drinkers.
I guess that explains why his so successful but maybe we(our club was always run by these types), its not uncommon to get rich and succesful people who are satan worshippers and blood drinkers. Well supporting the football club doesnt exactly mean your selling your soul to the devil right? As long as it doesnt clash with your religion values i think were all safe.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 2, 2006
I guess that explains why his so successful but maybe we(our club was always run by these types), its not uncommon to get rich and succesful people who are satan worshippers and blood drinkers. Well supporting the football club doesnt exactly mean your selling your soul to the devil right? As long as it doesnt clash with your religion values i think were all safe.
Right. My love for the football team. And i know that, my love for Juventus is bigger than theirs as it was these people agreed to send this club to Serie B as part of their grand plan. Those fucks can go to hell. Better not to think too much about things that we can't change.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
What if you had to choose between a Jew and an Indio? :boh: @Fr3sh
I love Indios, indios are my people too :dule:

People like @IliveForJuve hate the indio because by looking at the indio they are reminded that they do not belong where they are and have stolen the land. They justify this assertion of dominance by claiming these "savages" don't know how to use their resources, so they give themselves a paternal role and look down on the native populace. This paternal role full of condescendence isn't fuelled by righteousness to uplift the native populace but it is fuelled by hatred and greed masked in with smile and a bible.

Indios 4 life.

Seriously, though, living in Canada my whole life it shocked me to never have seen a single aboriginal until I moved out west, and they are treated like absolute shit. These are people who are the results of generations of having not knowing how to parent, they've been sent to residential schools where they've got their customs, languages, culture literally beat from them to top of it all of they were molested by priest and nuns regularly. Parents where forced to send their children to these school, first one was created in 1880, last one was closed down in 1996....it is no surprise that the a lot of aboriginals are alcoholics, drug addicts, and full of mental illnesses. I have nothing but love and respect for these people.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I love Indios, indios are my people too :dule:

People like @IliveForJuve hate the indio because by looking at the indio they are reminded that they do not belong where they are and have stolen the land. They justify this assertion of dominance by claiming these "savages" don't know how to use their resources, so they give themselves a paternal role and look down on the native populace. This paternal role full of condescendence isn't fuelled by righteousness to uplift the native populace but it is fuelled by hatred and greed masked in with smile and a bible.

Indios 4 life.

Seriously, though, living in Canada my whole life it shocked me to never have seen a single aboriginal until I moved out west, and they are treated like absolute shit. These are people who are the results of generations of having not knowing how to parent, they've been sent to residential schools where they've got their customs, languages, culture literally beat from them to top of it all of they were molested by priest and nuns regularly. Parents where forced to send their children to these school, first one was created in 1880, last one was closed down in 1996....it is no surprise that the a lot of aboriginals are alcoholics, drug addicts, and full of mental illnesses. I have nothing but love and respect for these people.
Wow I just looked that up that's horrible

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)