John Elkann (2 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
:agree: I especially like the aggressive stance with farsopoli. But the whole Ale final season deal might ruin it for me. I wouldn't mind so much if Alex said he wants to retire himself as he is 37 but the way AA did it was fucked. They pretty much forced him out of the club considering he still wants to play, even if he'll get little playing time. I think playing here with less time would give him more satisfaction than playing at some other club with more time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I still thank him for the way he invest latest summer otherwise we would have been a midtable team for sure with motta as rb, and marchisio as leftwinger

ofcourse the alex case was a mistake but was it John his idea?
I don't get why you guys blame him?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I still thank him for the way he invest latest summer otherwise we would have been a midtable team for sure with motta as rb, and marchisio as leftwinger

ofcourse the alex case was a mistake but was it John his idea?
I don't get why you guys blame him?
he had no choice but to reinvest money in Juve, we were a failing SBU (seperate business unit) to the rest of his business portfolio, this was the only way to start picking up again and make us a profitable business for him, which goes back to why Juve made alot under the Triade era, but they refused to let the elkanns see a penny of it as they never put a penny in our purse

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
he had no choice but to reinvest money in Juve, we were a failing SBU (seperate business unit) to the rest of his business portfolio, this was the only way to start picking up again and make us a profitable business for him, which goes back to why Juve made alot under the Triade era, but they refused to let the elkanns see a penny of it as they never put a penny in our purse
he still could easily not do it and leave juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)