John Elkann (33 Viewers)

vero

Jul 23, 2011
You all know that this faggot was part of farsopoli? And yet he is still owner of the club, what shame:sergio: how low can you get? he should sell the club up, if not the supporters should force him to. The sooner we get new owners who actually give a fuck - the better.

Buy on AliExpress.com

vero

Jul 23, 2011
And yet's he owner. Don't you find that shameful, i mean this is the guy that sold us out. And he's still owner, and know does anything about it?

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
His answer to Moratti. Translate: "I can see someone is uncomfortable. We received advices as well. I assume there must be something to hide..."
"We are happy to receive advices from a wise old man who told us to go on holiday. But we will keep on working, there's a lot to do"

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
It's a cute little story, and John certainly had his differences with the triad in the past. But it's all bull, and I'll tell you why. There's no way, absolutely no chance whatsoever, that John Elkann would accept such a big loss that one of Exxor's daughter-companies, Juventus, suffered. No chance in hell. The damages suffered in total was somewhere between 200-300 million euros.

But people do love conspiracy theories...

I think you should aim your anger and frustration where it belongs: Massimo Moratti and the FIGC.

Jul 2, 2006
Jew didn't lose, club lose. Club wasn't provide money anyway. He got rid of Moggi&Giraudo + got millions from sponsorhips financed by Moratti.

There's no way, absolutely no chance we would be relegated without evidence, if club was defended properly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)