John Elkann (13 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well, shit is put into perspective when you spend 12m on Martinez, possibly buying Motta and Pepe. We have spent more than enough money, the problem is who we buy, not who is giving us the money.

The money has been there, just someone smart to spend it hasn't been.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What is it we'll find out, Nicholas.

I think here lies the root or one of the roots to the entire problem, our owners are not really interested. But that crap about them wanting to turn the club into a mid-table team is just bullshit not even farmers in desperate need of manure would even take.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008

I think here lies the root or one of the roots to the entire problem, our owners are not really interested. But that crap about them wanting to turn the club into a mid-table team is just bullshit not even farmers in desperate need of manure would even take.

If they'll sanction a capital increase.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006

who needs farmers, we have Tuzers who are convinced that that is taking place :)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Money spent last year Cam was very little because we made most of it back with sales.
http://www.uccellinodidelpiero.com/analisi-calciomercato6-i-conti-quanto-abbiamo-realmente-speso/

Cam translate this link and read. It shows how well Marotta performed with the finances last year.
Trezeguet, Giovinco, Criscitio, Diego, Legro...:howler:

Yes, he did a great job balancing the books and in the process losing us 30+m in CL revenue, finishing 7th with no hope of any kind of European trophy along with a fantastic coach in DN.

Fuck balancing the books, we need to spend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)