John Elkann (20 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
GTFOH, sell the club!
If he was alive, Il avvocato would piss on all our players, coaching staff and board of directors, brings a whole new team like he did early in the 90's and again in 99'.

RIP Gianni Agnelli :depressed

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
His busy with the americans, Fiat deals with Chrysler. And they were also dealing with GM before last year, and well GM is going bankrupt day by day, if you have heard about Saab then you know what i am on about here.

Fiat group made deals with both GM and now they deal with Chrysler. Elkann is busy dealing on those fronts.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
He should just give the team to somebody that care. His lawyers and consultants doing all of the work regarding the Chrysler and GM. He only need to put in his signature whenever the deals are agreed by both side. He just don't care about the team.
@ Blondu: lapo is passionate but the guy is coke head and I wouldn't trust somebody like him being the head of team like juve, maybe the head of rahab center

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
He should just give the team to somebody that care.
@ Blondu: lapo is passionate but the guy is coke head and I wouldn't trust somebody like him being the head of team like juve, maybe the head of rahab center
so the guy likes to smoke some joints and he's not hiding in the bathroom like others so what?...i would trust him, i started to follow him after calciopoli and i saw his devotion to the club, his passion and that's exactly what we need, he really reminds me of avvocado... and i'm telling you...if he would have fiat etc etc, abramovic would be a small kid next to him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)