John Elkann (22 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
I don't understand what is his problem. He says he wants a new manager but he isn't willing to pay his wages.

sell the club. without serious investment, we will never be same Juve again. we need an abramovicesque cash injection, for once.

Jul 2, 2006
if he declare that he wants to sell, billionares around the world will arrive with bags full of money.

for now, he doesn't want to sell but he doesn't care about club as well. he wants to use us a freaking billboard for his tractors. montezemolo is mastermind, i guess.

Jul 2, 2006
the Treachery Project's objective is to sell tractors?
Treachery Project is good for Ferrari, Fiat, New Holland and all of their junks. Also it's good for Italian football. Massimo Moratti is polite and kind person according to Lapo Elkann and he is personal friend of Montezemolo, also sponsoring Ferrari in F1. good trade for both parties. Juventus are price they have paid to establish relations.

Jul 2, 2006
We could have used this guy.

Colonel Gaddafi's son could be Portsmouth's saviour - report

According to The Mirror, Saadi Gaddafi - son of Libyan dictator Colonel Gaddafi - could be the man to rescue Portsmouth.

The Fratton Park outfit are around £60 million in debt, and Gaddafi Jnr - who is the president of the Libyan Football Federation - is allegedly in the midst of discussions with the club's current owner, Ali Al Faraj.

An unnamed source is quoted as saying: “Colonel Gaddafi’s son Saadi first expressed an interest in taking over from Al Faraj at the end of last year.

“That has gathered pace since the Revenue issued their winding-up order and the deal is 95 per cent done.

“Al Faraj is keen to sell because he knows he cannot afford to finance the debts and does not want his reputation in the Middle East to suffer by presiding over a club that goes bankrupt.

“Saadi is a big football fan and loves the thought of owning a Premier League team.”

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
maybe no-one wants to buy the club
Meleam

They are some big medical company in Italy. they want to buy a share and revemp the all managment and bring all new medical staff.

There are quotes from thire guy about Juve in few places now.

Someone here got a bit more on that? oh, and they failed to takeover Bari a whie back apperntly.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Meleam

They are some big medical company in Italy. they want to buy a share and revemp the all managment and bring all new medical staff.

There are quotes from thire guy about Juve in few places now.

Someone here got a bit more on that? oh, and they failed to takeover Bari a whie back apperntly.
Yeah I heard that too. I hope Meleam does buy out some of Juventus and gets rid of Blanc, Secco, Ferrara and the medical team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)