John Elkann (27 Viewers)

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
so the guy likes to smoke some joints and he's not hiding in the bathroom like others so what?...i would trust him, i started to follow him after calciopoli and i saw his devotion to the club, his passion and that's exactly what we need, he really reminds me of avvocado... and i'm telling you...if he would have fiat etc etc, abramovic would be a small kid next to him.
Good for him, but he is not only smoking joints. He is into doing lines, so he can keep doing what he is doing but somebody like this addict shouldn't be fit to be leading a team like Juve. Passion is not enough when you are always high and your brain can't function. I wish him well but we are in more trouble if lapo is appointed to to lead us. It's either John get more involved like any other president in Seria or he should just sell the team to sombody that care. The cunt berlusconi is the prime minister and he is always involved but some how this John guy you only hear of him once in a year, as if this team doesn't belong to him

Buy on AliExpress.com

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i donno what the heck is in juventus organization, i mean i don't know who's the boss....juve is made of shares that i know....so john has 50+1 % shares? or fiat does or what? did avvocado left juventus to him by will ? what about our bod then? they can't decide shit if that john douche tells them something against, right? (sorry for the not posting in the ASQ)

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Great businessman. But has yet to prove he knows a thing about football.
That's why he'll be the one to settle this, as soon as her realises that with an impending EL exit and no chance of a trophy we're down at least 30M, he'll finance a new coach, he isn't running a multi-billion dollar enterprise as a fool.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah, whats the hesitation? Isnt he the boss? Reports that he wants to fire Ciro but Blanc disagrees, where I dont want an owner who is a dictator ala the tradition of the other crazy examples around Italy, but he should be able to go above spineless director when he doesnt want to fire someone who lost 9 out of 11 games.

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
Yeah, whats the hesitation? Isnt he the boss? Reports that he wants to fire Ciro but Blanc disagrees, where I dont want an owner who is a dictator ala the tradition of the other crazy examples around Italy, but he should be able to go above spineless director when he doesnt want to fire someone who lost 9 out of 11 games.
Agreed, throw the director out too!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)