John Elkann (8 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Jeep deal is expiring at the end of the season...

We are on the lookout for a new shirt sponsorship deal. There could be legs to the story but the numbers seem exaggerated tho. 600M over 9 years is like 75M+ a year, almost 30M increase from the previous deal signed in 2019 and we have only gotten worse as a brand since then.

Or maybe nepobaby Elkann could be using his deeper connections to get people to invest money into this stagnating JJ so who knows

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
He runs a multi-billion $ conglomerate and folks here are concerned with the smallest portion of Exor's portfolio

Focus should be on Jj management and those responsible for the current situation. At least there is something to look forward to with the change in management and upcoming changes to club which has been hindered by previous management's extremely poor decision making and actions.

Perspective is useful at times

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I remember when I first watched this when it was released I was amazed at how good they were at singing now Ive just realised these fucks were miming :lol:

Great squad. Probably my favourite Juve squad ever. Lippi's second spell as I was too young to appreciate his first and wasn't able to watch many games. A Champions league win would of made it perfect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)