Johan Elmander in Juve? (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
In no way do I claim him to be as good as Kaka. Read my post one more time and then come back. In fact, I am going to help you out:

To me Elmander's strongest attribute is his ability to run with the ball. I know this will seem quite strong to some of you but I'll say it anyway, he reminds me of Kaka in that aspect of the game.
And also, I think you need to watch him more than one game. Now stop spreading ignorance in this thread please. A top 5 player in the French league is far from "average".

Jun 7, 2003
o cmon i watched him against liverpool...and you are maybe right i dont watch live games of toulouse that much only highlights...but elmander is not better than iaquinta....and in my opinion no aspect is comparable with kaka...

and which ignorance??? i told you what i think...and should i be wrong i will admit it...im not such a person who always wants to have right...

but this thread is very old...summer i guess then i watched him closely against liverpool, he didnt impress me...and i dont wanna rate players only from highlights...he good but not more...anyway we dont need him...

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Well, judging him solely on the basis of an encounter with Liverpool where he played as a lone striker in a vastly inferior side is not the way to go if you are looking to make a solid appraisal of the player's ability.

I tell you why it is ignorance. Because you just admitted you have only watched him for one full game. Therefore, screaming out your opinion in the matter might not be all that necessary because what you will achieve with such an outburst is to create a wave of pessimism among those that also haven't watched him play.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
for all those people who pass their judgement on a player they have barely watched..kindly shut the f*ck up..

He's a good player..but i wont go over why i think so anymore..i've done it in all the 11 pages in this thread..this summer i'm guessing he's going to go to a top team in one of the top 3 leagues...and i expect him to be a big hit.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
everytime i've watched elmander,he has not disappoint me..not so much of a dream player,but could be a great backup..i think he would be partnering ibra in sweden's 08 euro squad,and i think he could do very well...

Jun 7, 2003
Well, judging him solely on the basis of an encounter with Liverpool where he played as a lone striker in a vastly inferior side is not the way to go if you are looking to make a solid appraisal of the player's ability.

I tell you why it is ignorance. Because you just admitted you have only watched him for one full game. Therefore, screaming out your opinion in the matter might not be all that necessary because what you will achieve with such an outburst is to create a wave of pessimism among those that also haven't watched him play.
haha f*ck you...here are so many guys who didnt saw cigarini or elmander but are writing in every thread their opinion....

i also said my opinion and said the truth that i only watched one game live...but that doesnt mean i didnt see his goals for sweden or any highlights...i only rate players when i see them 90 minutes...

why should i see toulouse games live??? there are no reasons i hate the french league...so please stop to pretend that you watch games of toulouse live...you also saw maybe only highlights of the guy, but you wont admit it....except you live in sweden maybe then...

Jun 7, 2003
for all those people who pass their judgement on a player they have barely watched..kindly shut the fuck up..

He's a good player..but i wont go over why i think so anymore..i've done it in all the 11 pages in this thread..this summer i'm guessing he's going to go to a top team in one of the top 3 leagues...and i expect him to be a big hit.
if you meant me...then shut the f*ck up you have no idea...i know when i said summer that hleb is a WC player you critisised him....so from now on i will ignore your posts...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You may not watch the french league, but some players do watch it. I sene him destroy Lyon a couple of times, and some others have. He is a good player (allround excellent player, not really a clinical scorer but a pacy forward that works hard), you dont care about the french league and only seen him in one game, good for you but people who seen him much more know better. Thats all.

Jun 7, 2003
You may not watch the french league, but some players do watch it. I sene him destroy Lyon a couple of times, and some others have. He is a good player (allround excellent player, not really a clinical scorer but a pacy forward that works hard), you dont care about the french league and only seen him in one game, good for you but people who seen him much more know better. Thats all.
ok

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
if you meant me...then shut the f*ck up you have no idea...i know when i said summer that hleb is a WC player you critisised him....so from now on i will ignore your posts...
World class?:howler: He's still not world class...one good season doesnt make you world class...

About Elmander, i watched him almost every week last season..who the fuck are you to tell me if he's good or not...as far as i'm concerned..your probably basing your opinions on PES like you always do.

So Jog on!!

Adzke

May 19, 2007
World class?:howler: He's still not world class...one good season doesnt make you world class...

About Elmander, i watched him almost every week last season..who the fuck are you to tell me if he's good or not...as far as i'm concerned..your probably basing your opinions on PES like you always do.

So Jog on!!
Elmander has played in Denmark - he is not a player I would ever want to see in Juve.

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
french league and italian league are two different thing my friend...italian is more defensive football, there is no way delmander will be a secsess in italy, so when a player plays for french team than transfers to italy it takes time to learn a italian fotball... as like tiago...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)