Johan Elmander in Juve? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2005
TRANSLATED
The Benfica would be interested in Tiago. The Portuguese club had already tried in the summer Games, then finished at Juventus and now, according to reports Portuguese 'OJogo' club could ask to white. Newspapers Sports portghese, Benfica reports that the attempt to engage in a negotiation with the Bianconeri management and the player's agent Jorge Mendes. The main difficulty seems to be the mode of transfer of midfielder, the club lusitano intends to borrow. The Juventus, on the other hand, would yield a definitive Tiago to capitalize and to bring in Turin Sissoko Liverpool.

IIn this sense, as revealed 'Sky' the white ds Alessio Secco in England would be to reopen negotiations with Tottenham, clubs interested in the player Portuguese. Also today the ds of Juventus should pomoč the Premier race between Aston Villa and Liverpool. Obiettico Sissoko.

Meanwhile from France comes an indiscretion. EEmissari bianconeri have witnessed the Saturday race Ligue 1 between Toulouse and Caen, which ended 1-1. Purpose of the white, Swedish striker Johan Elmander, followed by other club in Europe. The player is under contract with the club transalpine until 2010.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Benfica have no cash so if Secco is stupid enough to loan him with rights to buy then we'll be stuck with the same problem. Benfica couldn't even pay the 5m € option they had for Miccoli.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Actually based on our current situation I wouldn`t mind our whole squad to leave but we still need to keep hold of Buffon and Chiellini all the others are more than just replaceable

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
Actually based on our current situation I wouldn`t mind our whole squad to leave but we still need to keep hold of Buffon and Chiellini all the others are more than just replaceable
we are in 3rd, so what if secco is a bit of a tit and ranieri is too? thats a stupid thing to say. people are acting as if we are getting relegated again, we are 3rd ffs and we DESERVE to be there.

EDITED by mod; cool it ;)

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
He's a shittier Amauri. Don't want him.
Though Amauri may be a slightly better player, they have different characteristics.

He is overpriced.
Well, that's pretty obvious.

Prepare to get flamed.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
we are in 3rd, so what if secco is a bit of a tit and ranieri is too? thats a stupid thing to say. people are acting as if we are getting relegated again, we are 3rd ffs and we DESERVE to be there.
I have realised we are 3rd but maybe you forgot you are a Juve fan and Juve fans don`t aim for 3rd place they aim for 1st
and by the way Fiorentina will get our place if we continue like this and... don`t count out Milan yet as they seem to recover

If you think 3rd place is ok thats your opinion but I expect Juve to always aim to the scudetto and this year maybe because it`s a bit different as we had this calciopoli thing I might settle for 2nd place as Roma are not unstoppable

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I have realised we are 3rd but maybe you forgot you are a Juve fan and Juve fans don`t aim for 3rd place they aim for 1st
and by the way Fiorentina will get our place if we continue like this and... don`t count out Milan yet as they seem to recover

If you think 3rd place is ok thats your opinion but I expect Juve to always aim to the scudetto and this year maybe because it`s a bit different as we had this calciopoli thing I might settle for 2nd place as Roma are not unstoppable
Get a grip, son.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Isn't he a tall guy that likes starting from the wing and make assists and goals?
not at all...he is more of a central player...he's a more technical Iaquinta as Sadomin put it..but Iaquinta is better in the air..not to mention Elmander is a great dribbler..he 's ripped lyons defense to pieces everytime he's played them.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Finally the title was edited. :D

To me Elmander's strongest attribute is his ability to run with the ball. I know this will seem quite strong to some of you but I'll say it anyway, he reminds me of Kaka in that aspect of the game. :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)