Joaquin, Cole, Mexes, Dacourt and anyone else even Cassano is linked to Juve (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

M4rKo

Feb 4, 2006
I now for mexes but iv read that Moggi is offering 9 million € for him, and i also think that Mexes is a great player, but Barzagli is better,and for watt then do they need Soll Cambell????

M4rKo

Feb 4, 2006
I know that Blasi is going too Fiorentina for Pasqual i think, but Alessio is coming back, and Crapello never rotates his squad i smell trouble...

M4rKo

Feb 4, 2006
Hahaha, no realy is Dacourt good, i never saw him, and who do you think is better Mexes or Barzagli, and Chiellini or Pasqual???

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
hey, guys, i'll explain this transfer strategy: as we have so many dm's, capello will start using a brand new tactical system for juve. we'll get rid of all the defenders (cannavaro, zambro at first). our teams formation will be like this: 8-2. 9 stands for dm's. we have only 6 of them now (Vieira,Emerson,Blasi,Giannicheda, Dacourt and Zanetti). we need 3 more and 1 for rotation. they will be running like crazy on the pitch. nobody will know how to break our super defence-midfield. as for attack, we'll have super tall strikers - ibra and trezeguet, who will wait for long balls from our goalkeeper and super dm's (only 1 out of 8 will be allowed to go the other side of the pitch at one time). that's how it works. we'll surprise everyone and win every game. this strategy sometimes was used this season (against arsanal particulary). but it didn't work really good because cappelo didn't have enough dm's.
with this strategy we will win cl like 57 years in a row..

forza capello and good sales manager moggi

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
M4rKo said:
Hahaha, no realy is Dacourt good, i never saw him, and who do you think is better Mexes or Barzagli, and Chiellini or Pasqual???

dacourt good? omg, hes a diving (unt cant cant do sh** with the ball at his feet, we mite aswell have a player down than have dacourt on the pitch. or put it this way, id rather have davide baiocco than dacourt

M4rKo

Feb 4, 2006
I dont know, all i know for sure that we need a new formation, maybe, just maybe Crapello has a new idea for the next season, maybe a new formation;;;
-------------------------------Gigi
Zambrotta------Barzagli---------Mexes-----Pasqual

------------Emerson-----Dacourt------Vieira-------
--------------------------Nedved or D"Allesandro
-----------------Ibra----------Trezegoal or D. Piero

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
put it this way, he will always play a 4-4-2 with 2 dmc's with long balls being played. nothing else. at least lippi changed his formation, we are doing poo because capello isnot versatile inhis formations, but under lippi he changed formations wenit best suited or didnt work, remember we had 4-4-2, to 4-3-3 to 4-2-3-1 to other formations, you tell capello to change formation, it wud be the ultimate sin to his tactical intelligence.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
We'll get another DM if Giannichedda leaves too. Blasi is almost certain he will leave. Dacourt is 32. I would get Barone instead.

Mexès we should get for sure. I wanted Juve to buy him in his Auxerre days. He started slow with Roma but now he's established imself very well.

Only Mexès.

chadi

THE NEXT JUVE PRESIDENT
Apr 19, 2006
M4rKo said:
I cant believe it, again i read and the croatian Teletext on RTL that Moggi has signed Olivier Dacourt on the free transfer and that he is gonna bid 9 mill. € for Philip Mexes also from Roma, i can"t believe it, he signed 2 Defensive midfielders C. Zanetti and Dacourt, with that he signed also Barzagli, will Juve ever buy a attacker or a attacking orientetet player.
I don"t know, plese tell me your comments, am i stupid or somebody in Juventus, maybe Crapello???:pumpkin:

Sorce: Trifootball.com, Croatian teletext on RTL;
:pumpkin:
did he really sign them? i mean mexes is good and has a bright future ahead of him but why dacourt? we dont need another old lazy midfielder... what we need is creative players such as riqulme...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)