Joao Felix - AM/SS - Benfica (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Calciomercato, 13 April at 09:15

Joao Felix is one of the most talented young players dominating headlines at the moment; the Benfica forward scoring a hat-trick in the Europa League on Thursday for the Portuguese side against Bundesliga outfit Eintracht Frankfurt. Juventus have been one of the clubs circling around the young striker; joined by the likes of Bayern Munich, Arsenal, Barcelona, Real Madrid and Manchester United.

According to what has been reported by Tuttosport, however, Juventus could look to sell Argentine Paulo Dybala to finance the move for Joao Felix. The 19-year-old will not come cheap and Benfica could demand a figure in the region of €100m for who is clearly a true young talent.

In an interview earlier this year, Joao Felix expressed how it was his dream to play alongside compatriot Cristiano Ronaldo; adding fuel to the fire of speculation surrounding a potential move to Juventus. Joao Felix could form the base of Juventus' future attack - learning off Cristiano Ronaldo before taking centre stage himself down the line.

3 goals and 1 assist vs Frankfurt last thursday. (currently placed fourth in the Bundesliga)

Skærmbillede 2019-04-13 kl. 10.39.27.png

Last edited:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I don't know what happen ...but maybe just me .... im not excited about him ... how many talents we saw ...then next season they drop & disappeared

SMS
that Portuguese signed by Milan & now play in Spain
even Dybala
Belloti - Torino
.... etc
better keep him for another year check ....otherwise good luck for any team wants to have him ...

plus this kind of play doesn't suit us ....

plus ...at our current team status .....the majority of our budget will go for a top deep-lying CM ...then check our defense ...then any opportunity could rise to improve our attack ...forget about Felix the boy ...it won't gonna happen at the moment

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I don't know what happen ...but maybe just me .... im not excited about him ... how many talents we saw ...then next season they drop & disappeared

SMS
even Dybala
Belloti - Torino
.... etc
better keep him for another year check ....otherwise good luck for any team wants to have him ...

plus ...at our current team status .....the majority of our budget will go for a top deep-lying CM ...then check our defense ...then any opportunity could rise to improve our attack ...forget about Felix the boy ...it won't gonna happen at the moment
I agree with a lot of what you are saying, but sometimes there are players that you have to go for earlier than you'd want as it is the only time they are available. If you don't go for them now, you might miss out and someone else swoops in.

That's where proper scouting comes in. To throw that money when they aren't a priority you need to be sure that they are worth it. I'm thinking players like Mbappe, Neymar even De Jong seem like these players. Time will tell if Joao Felix is. I'm not sure SMS, Silva, Belotti ever were as good as they can be. Dybala has been worth it.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018

SMS
even Dybala
Belloti - Torino
.... etc

André Silva is the wrong Silva. The "good one" is Bernardo :agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck I'm getting excited now

Looks like shit just got real. Even on TS.

1485_94af7bbd73b4fd10444864ff291465a9.jpg

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Sheffield Wednesday FC :scared:

I got more surprised by the likes of Portimonense :lol3: Those are not looking for the likes of Félix. Probably looking for a smaller player to loan or something.

- - - Updated - - -

Now that I remember Benfica current coach was assistant of Carlos Carvalhal (the guy of the pastries and 20 pounds) at Sheffield Wednesday... makes sense :lol2:

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juve sell Dybala to raise Joao Felix funds?
By Football Italia staff

Juventus are reportedly prepared to sell Paulo Dybala in order to fund the €100m move for Benfica wonderkid Joao Felix.
According to Tuttosport, the Bianconeri are weighing up a move for the 19-year-old, who scored a hattrick against Eintracht Frankfurt in the Europa League on Thursday, but would need at least €100m to pry him away.
Dybala has recently lost his starting place under Coach Max Allegri and could be the key to the Old Lady signing the Portuguese star.
La Joya has scored 10 times in 37 games this season for Juve and would bring in a considerably high fee in the region of €100m.
Meanwhile, the list of clubs interested in Joao Felix includes Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, Barcelona, and the two Manchester clubs.
He has scored a remarkable 15 goals in 36 competitive games for Benfica this season, along with seven assists.

-------

Holy shit...done deal the fuck out of this ASAP. :tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)