Joao Felix - AM/SS - Benfica (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Dybala is a goner if we sign him. I'll be fine with that, and I'm not a Dybala hater.

- - - Updated - - -

Juve sell Dybala to raise Joao Felix funds?
By Football Italia staff
EPA.png

Juventus are reportedly prepared to sell Paulo Dybala in order to fund the €100m move for Benfica wonderkid Joao Felix.
According to Tuttosport, the Bianconeri are weighing up a move for the 19-year-old, who scored a hattrick against Eintracht Frankfurt in the Europa League on Thursday, but would need at least €100m to pry him away.
Dybala has recently lost his starting place under Coach Max Allegri and could be the key to the Old Lady signing the Portuguese star.
La Joya has scored 10 times in 37 games this season for Juve and would bring in a considerably high fee in the region of €100m.
Meanwhile, the list of clubs interested in Joao Felix includes Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, Barcelona, and the two Manchester clubs.
He has scored a remarkable 15 goals in 36 competitive games for Benfica this season, along with seven assists.

-------

Holy shit...done deal the fuck out of this ASAP. :tuttosport:
Just saw this. This is from TS, but it makes sense.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Unless we replace Allegri there is no point on keeping Dybala - Dybala would not magically jump from a sub status to irreplaceable status after we already know him for 4 seasons...
Sell Dybala get Joao Felix and hope he does what we expected Dybala to do.
I have nothing against Dybala as I think he has the talent to be one of the best in his position but it is clear its not going to happen with the current setup...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)