João Cancelo (21 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Cuads is doing fine in his position, Danilo is arguably our best/most consistent performer and we needed the cash.

City had plenty of cash and upgraded. While Cancelo now shits cash in rainy London.

Win-win-win.
Poor guy, he has to travel 200 km to training everyday in Manchester

Couldn't care less about Cancelo, seemed like a moron when defending tbh and he's been replaced perfectly fine by Cuadrado who's also the superior player

Buy on AliExpress.com

Robee

Jun 21, 2011

Couldn't care less about Cancelo, seemed like a moron when defending tbh and he's been replaced perfectly fine by Cuadrado who's also the superior player
Waky waky here. Meant England :D

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Love Cuads, hes great wheneber he plays, but id carry Danilos bags to Manchester myself if we could undo that trade (and Spinazzola Pellegrini as well). Our width sucks with the exception of Cuads and Chiesa, and Cancelo could provide even more danger from the flanks for us. Hes still young as well. Cuads has been absent often recently as well, and Cancelo is the natural substitute for him

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#Cancelo: "At #Juventus I only wanted to have fun and enjoy football. It was my responsibility and my fault, not the coach (#Allegri). Inter and Juve are big clubs and I improved a lot tactically in Italy."

[Giacomo Scutiero]

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
“There were complications with the Guardiola, of the way the team were playing,” Cancelo said. “I had a different way of playing at Juventus, I wanted to enjoy football and enjoy playing."

"It was my responsibility more than the coach, it was my fault. I recovered with my desire to win in life and in football."

[Manchester Evening News]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)