João Cancelo (57 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
But he was. We should look for a young RB for the future, but it's far from being a problem.
Hes somewhat right. We havent seen Cuads against European elite playing there, it was mostly him tearing up Serie A. Same for the Ronaldo Dybala partnership. Thats why i have some reservations regarding both.

But its true hes by far our best option at RB currently. So unless we get someone better (which isnt a priority atm), he should remain there

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
This guy had all the tools to become one of the greatest RB's in the history. He had all the talent, especially the first half of 2018/2019 season he was literally far superior to any RB in the world. Max saw it, Pep saw it and there was alot of talk around, words were flying from the east to sign this once in a lifetime talent. He had so much talent in his game, the abilities he showed on the pitch that prime Cafu could have been left in the shadows by the snap of his fingers.

I consider him one of the finest RB's in the history of the game.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
This guy had all the tools to become one of the greatest RB's in the history. He had all the talent, especially the first half of 2018/2019 season he was literally far superior to any RB in the world. Max saw it, Pep saw it and there was alot of talk around, words were flying from the east to sign this once in a lifetime talent. He had so much talent in his game, the abilities he showed on the pitch that prime Cafu could have been left in the shadows by the snap of his fingers.

I consider him one of the finest RB's in the history of the game.
Greatest talent is always the player or person who became the best at what they do, it really ain't more complicated than that. You can try to go back to your old beliefs and say "ya i knew this guy" or someone who would have been that good but guess what, he never had talent to become the best and yes i repeat, he never had the talent to become the best, which itself is talent so we can stop speculating about this such a stupid topic, which nobody seems to understand

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Greatest talent is always the player or person who became the best at what they do, it really ain't more complicated than that. You can try to go back to your old beliefs and say "ya i knew this guy" or someone who would have been that good but guess what, he never had talent to become the best and yes i repeat, he never had the talent to become the best, which itself is talent so we can stop speculating about this such a stupid topic, which nobody seems to understand
You lack talent in the area of knowing what's intended to be sarcasm and what not. Imagine what you could have been, while you were in your prime 2011-2014.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
In the theme of getting players back I wonder if we could arrange something for him back here as he's not starting. He's not the best RB but as a wingback he would be fantastic.

KirilovBG

Sep 5, 2018
Not bad.

João Cancelo’s game by numbers vs. WBA:
115 passes attempted
103 passes completed
50 final third passes
8 take-ons attempted
5 take-ons completed
3 chances created
3 ball recoveries
3 tackles attempted
3 shots
2 shots on target
2 tackles won
1 assist 1 goal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)