João Cancelo (14 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
warm to this news : swap deal Danilo-Cancelo without money for Juventus.
latest news about it.
28years old brasilian coming from 4 years as bench warmer
Nah we'll get money and I really think he will bench di sciglio.

Reminiscing the days when he was beasting at Porto. We're also amongst the very few clubs out there that are capable of resurrecting careers. I see us like them hard at work mechanics that fix written off cars to make them new again. Imagining paratici, Nedved and the new chainsmoker in overalls already.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We will get money there is no doubt about it but Danilo if plays at normal level he would be a useful addition as he can also play at LB and provide cover should A.Sandro get injured..

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Done deal for the swap #Danilo - Joao #Canecelo between #ManchesterCity and #Juventus. Citizens also will pay €35M. For Danilo contract by €3,5 a year, while Cancelo will sign a contract until 2024 by €4,5M plus bonuses a year. [Nicolò Schira]
Danilo is worth maybe €20m, and Cancelo maybe €55-60m.

We got a decent deal. Cancelo didn't look like Juve attitude anyways. I don't mind this

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
João Cancelo to Manchester City, Danilo to Juventus: here we go! Man City are going to pay also €30M to Juventus and the swap is ready to be completed tomorrow, last details and the paperworks time remaining (Romano)

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
According to TM, we have -15m at this moment, why would we need to exchange Cancelo? WHY? We have Higuain, Khedira, probably Cuadrado and Rugani to sell, why would you sell João after one and great season ? what's the point? Plus VALENZA ? We have other options for it

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
According to TM, we have -15m at this moment, why would we need to exchange Cancelo? WHY? We have Higuain, Khedira, probably Cuadrado and Rugani to sell, why would you sell João after one and great season ? what's the point? Plus VALENZA ? We have other options for it
Because Cancelo does not care about defending and has some serious personality issues.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Because Cancelo does not care about defending and has some serious personality issues.
well brace yourself...Danilo is even worse at defending. He's one of the most technically and tactically inept players I've ever come across. No idea how he's managed to play at Real Madrid, City and possibly now Juventus. At Madrid he was a meme level player.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
well brace yourself...Danilo is even worse at defending. He's one of the most technically and tactically inept players I've ever come across. No idea how he's managed to play at Real Madrid, City and possibly now Juventus. At Madrid he was a meme level player.
I have never seen Danilo play, TBH.

I just know that 90% of this forum was fapping about him when he was at Porto and all I have left is to wish that he somehow re-finds some of that form for us.

I really doubt he can be worse than Cancelo defending, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)