João Cancelo (17 Viewers)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I guess Sarree wanted a safer RB since he probably considers AS the offensive FB. To bad Hysaj did not join us. But u never know. We might ship Danilo to Inter and get Hysaj :lol:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I guess Sarree wanted a safer RB since he probably considers AS the offensive FB. To bad Hysaj did not join us. But u never know. We might ship Danilo to Inter and get Hysaj :lol:
As if Sarri has any say in this (or any) transfer at this club. He’s just a yes man, and a fall guy when we inevitably fail to reach our targets this season.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Im OK with this deal. Can't worse than a off-form Cancelo.

He is older, big deal. Won't be the last attacking RB in European soccer. Might turn out better than Cancelo could have been
Danilo is even worse defensively than Cancelo. And is a bust going forward as well. We are taking their trash and €30m, it’s absolutely pathetic. This is the richest club in the world - we should be asking for a MINIMUM of €60m cash (no player swap BS) not bending over to them happily and taking it up the ass, like we’ve done all summer for the EPL clubs.

We’ve massively downgraded that’s for sure. Guardiola will turn Cancelo into the best RB in the world. Pity we don’t have the patience to coach him, we just ship talented players out straight away, the lure of a healthy plusvalenza is too strong to resist for the clowns running things.

Apr 29, 2006
Danilo is even worse defensively than Cancelo. And is a bust going forward as well. We are taking their trash and €30m, it’s absolutely pathetic. This is the richest club in the world - we should be asking for a MINIMUM of €60m cash (no player swap BS) not bending over to them happily and taking it up the ass, like we’ve done all summer for the EPL clubs.

We’ve massively downgraded that’s for sure. Guardiola will turn Cancelo into the best RB in the world. Pity we don’t have the patience to coach him, we just ship talented players out straight away, the lure of a healthy plusvalenza is too strong to resist for the clowns running things.
A bit too harsh after this summer, no? What's the most expensive wide defender in history 70m-80m? We are evaluating Cancero @ 60 ! He wasn't error free we all know.

I have seen Danilo flop badly in RM and City, that is true. But, I also know, Paratici isn't the average joe when scouting talent and we are not that bust finance-wise. Could we have found a better defender - yes, but lets do the math at the end of the season. I for one am keen to see what Danilo and MDS will bring. That might also mean Cuadrado staying, an idea that has more than a few fans here, even if I am not one of them.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
That right side next season will look like an open invitation for abuse by other teams' attack. MDS and Danilo + Cuadrado, or Berna or Costa... What can go wrong?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That right side next season will look like an open invitation for abuse by other teams' attack. MDS and Danilo + Cuadrado, or Berna or Costa... What can go wrong?
Forget about the right side, the entire philosophy of naive defending. Opposing teams are going to have fun.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Well, Cancelo didn't really light the league on fire. Not saying this move is turning water into wine, but if we get the "mixed bag of results" Cancelo again this year, are we really missing out?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
João Cancelo: Has completed more dribbles (106) than any other defender since the start of the 2017/18 Serie A season

For more player stats -- https://t.co/qcx0Nln4re https://t.co/GD9IrIfn72

- - - Updated - - -

Not good enough, let's sell

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, I meant let's swap him with highly regressed player + few millions
Cool. Now lets count how many defensive errors he has caused or goals conceded.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
João Cancelo: Has completed more dribbles (106) than any other defender since the start of the 2017/18 Serie A season

For more player stats -- https://t.co/qcx0Nln4re https://t.co/GD9IrIfn72

- - - Updated - - -

Not good enough, let's sell

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, I meant let's swap him with highly regressed player + few millions
Yes, number of completed dribbles is the most important stat for fullbacks. :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)