João Cancelo (30 Viewers)

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
You like Cancelo as a RB ( he was a winger in Valencia at the start)

If you are a fan of these type of player.

Then I have a great idea for you. Douglas Costa as a LB, you will be even more impressed then you been by Cancelo. You will say Douglas Costa is the best LB of the history of football, imagine his offensive play, dribbling players, runnig past everybody.

If he would be bad in the defensive play? Who cares look at the way he passes and dribbling players.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He has speed and can cross well. That is about it. Technically he is limited, tactically inept to follow even the simple instructions, which was evident at Inter (Spaletti openly said it) and pretty obvious here entire last season. When MDS benches your ass for good part of the season, you know you are shit.

Jan 5, 2007
He has speed and can cross well. That is about it. Technically he is limited, tactically inept to follow even the simple instructions, which was evident at Inter (Spaletti openly said it) and pretty obvious here entire last season. When MDS benches your ass for good part of the season, you know you are shit.
lmao, very nice way to put it.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Even if that is true, is Danilo better? He's been a reserve player for 4 seasons now. In fact, Real Madrid used Nacho, a CB as a RB shen Carvajal was injured instead of Danilo. If certain MdS will bench his sorry ass and on a 5.5m wage his market value is 0.

Even if you don't rate Cancelo, his market value is at least 45-50m. City are doing the same as MU, bending Paratici over a barrel and positioning themselves to pulverize his tender ass. He's all lubed up and ready to take it.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Even if that is true, is Danilo better? He's been a reserve player for 4 seasons now. In fact, Real Madrid used Nacho, a CB as a RB shen Carvajal was injured instead of Danilo. If certain MdS will bench his sorry ass and on a 5.5m wage his market value is 0.

Even if you don't rate Cancelo, his market value is at least 45-50m. City are doing the same as MU, bending Paratici over a barrel and positioning themselves to pulverize his tender ass. He's all lubed up and ready to take it.
In today's market your estimate would be correct. MDS benching him or Danilo makes no difference to Juventus on the pitch. I knew Danilo long time ago, when he was up and coming player, hyped more than AS. Then his career went backwards and havent heard much about him. Maybe he can turn out good, maybe not. The point is, I see this as a non issue compared to Dybala Lukaku swap. If people want to cry about, then at least use the right thread :p

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
ye let's swap them up! 28years old Danilo who last year played around 12-14games globally...
This is retarded on a new whole level.
Just money and look for something else if we really need to sell.... but no Danilo pls.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
How much are you willing to sell Cancelo for? To me 35m + a healthy player is pretty good deal. Danilo or Darmian is no different/
give me 60m and get Hysaj which Napoli is willing to sell.
At least he is 25years old , knows Sarri and knows Serie A

- - - Updated - - -

or Lukas Klostermann but he would cost more

Jan 5, 2011
give me 60m and get Hysaj which Napoli is willing to sell.
At least he is 25years old , knows Sarri and knows Serie A

- - - Updated - - -

or Lukas Klostermann but he would cost more
I know there might be better options, but there is no guarantee we can buy a decent/ good RBs before the mercato ends. And if you value Cancelo as 60 m then Danilo costs us only 25m which is pretty much nothing in current market.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Danilo is one of the worst RBs I've ever seen. Defensively he's a total disaster. Offensively he's nowhere near impressive. Waste of money. It would've been much smarter giving Man City a discount on our asking price rather than include this headless chicken in the deal.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You like Cancelo as a RB ( he was a winger in Valencia at the start)

If you are a fan of these type of player.

Then I have a great idea for you. Douglas Costa as a LB, you will be even more impressed then you been by Cancelo. You will say Douglas Costa is the best LB of the history of football, imagine his offensive play, dribbling players, runnig past everybody.

If he would be bad in the defensive play? Who cares look at the way he passes and dribbling players.
Nice try. :D

I would take Douglas Costa over Molinaro.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I'm slowly warming to the idea of danilo, he really can't be worse than di sciglio. A couple of expert YouTube analysis have reassured me this guys got pace but far few skills than cancelo and defensively his probably just as good as cancelo.

If this is a necessary evil that has to happen then so be it, I just hope paratici can bargain well, or maybe I'm asking too much here. I'm hindsight we're just further weakening another position to strengthen another, a classical mercato.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I'm slowly warming to the idea of danilo, he really can't be worse than di sciglio. A couple of expert YouTube analysis have reassured me this guys got pace but far few skills than cancelo and defensively his probably just as good as cancelo.

If this is a necessary evil that has to happen then so be it, I just hope paratici can bargain well, or maybe I'm asking too much here. I'm hindsight we're just further weakening another position to strengthen another, a classical mercato.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
warm to this news : swap deal Danilo-Cancelo without money for Juventus.
latest news about it.
28years old brasilian coming from 4 years as bench warmer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)