João Cancelo - RB - Valencia CF (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Higher wages than Cancelo as well

He wants 4M net wages to stay at Roma which the club is not prepared to give

Cancelo would be a better signing for me

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It seems like an obscene amount of money for a fullback who hasn't proven much
Id honestly prefer to spend 16-18 on Darmian and invest elsewhere
It all really depends on if Sandro stays

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I’d say Cancelo had a pretty good debut season for Inter. We’ve wanted him in the past, so I think Paratici (and other scouts) see something they like about him. €40m is high, but you can potentially solve your RB issue for years to come.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I’d say Cancelo had a pretty good debut season for Inter. We’ve wanted him in the past, so I think Paratici (and other scouts) see something they like about him. €40m is high, but you can potentially solve your RB issue for years to come.
I'm not saying I don't rate him at all, I just think it's a lot of money to spend

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
There are rumours that Atletico could indirectly 'help' us secure this deal by buying Rodrigo from Valencia for about 60M if they sell Griezmann to Barca which would mean Valencia's FFP problems would be sorted and a loan + obligation deal would be possible again

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
There are rumours that Atletico could indirectly 'help' us secure this deal by buying Rodrigo from Valencia for about 60M if they sell Griezmann to Barca which would mean Valencia's FFP problems would be sorted and a loan + obligation deal would be possible again
What fuck is going on for this overated fullback

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I think he wants to continue playing in Italy next season and we'll somehow get this deal done IMO

Still a lot of time for Valencia to sort out their FFP problems

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If we are hoping another team's transfer moves helps satisfy Valencia's FFP in order to buy their player with a cash+player deal then I think that's a bit of a stretch.

If we wanted the player bad enough we'd pay the 40m cash which seems like we don't hence the player/cash deal. Use that money for midfield.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
If we are hoping another team's transfer moves helps satisfy Valencia's FFP in order to buy their player with a cash+player deal then I think that's a bit of a stretch.

If we wanted the player bad enough we'd pay the 40m cash which seems like we don't hence the player/cash deal. Use that money for midfield.
And 40 million is too much money for a full back whose defending is terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)