Jean-Claude Blanc Thread (8 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
The players don't perform you don't get paid simple. If a regular person does not live up to expectations at jobs then they are fired. Footballers are in a very privelidged posistion and abuse it at times.
Blanc should cut his own wages first. He's not the one who should be the judge in this case. And not even to mention that nobody blames the coach.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I'll post here, since it was Blanc who talked about it.

Our board has just frozen players salaries until Sunday. And until they show a good result, demonstration of commitment and a level of professionalism.

Sounds retarded to me.
Very risky move.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Very risky move.
Maybe it's a conspairacy? :D Maybe they are trying to bring club down, before the Calciopoli 2 hits, so that the club couldn't take advantage when inter gets punished :p

I'm obviously joking, but still, if people think that our board are part of the bring juve down thing, then why not? Because in our current situation where it's not only players foult but coach has to get a lot of blame too this move realy is something.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Btw, what players are getting fined? Or is this the whole first team? If so, let the yout play the next match, that will certainly send a point.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Sounds like media bullshit. Juve can fine their players for bad behaviour and not meeting certain obligations (attending training, press conferences, etc), but they certainly cannot hold back wages over poor results.

Showdown25

Dag-nabit!
Apr 17, 2009
Though would it not be possible to fine the team after they loose to a clearly inferior side? You know for under performance?

It would be unfair to a few players but to be fair, most of them haven't earned or even looked concerned with earning their wages.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Sounds like media bullshit. Juve can fine their players for bad behaviour and not meeting certain obligations (attending training, press conferences, etc), but they certainly cannot hold back wages over poor results.
If poor results means less cash(and they do), then they can do that and blame the players for it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Somehow I agree with what he did but at the same time I think it is stupid that he is coming with these "solutions" so late in the season. As Turk said, it is the players that are not performing. I know that our players can do better and they know what is needed to be done but they lack the proper guidance.
I think it's a good move. Our team has been so lazy its disturbing. Very lethargic, not its time for players like our "strikers" who get paid to score to actually start scoring.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think it's a good move. Our team has been so lazy its disturbing. Very lethargic, not its time for players like our "strikers" who get paid to score to actually start scoring.
It is a good move but coming from the board at this time makes the thing a bit suspicious.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It says he is freezing them. It doesn't say he isn't going to pay them. They will get their money, just not each week like they are supposed to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)