Jean-Claude Blanc Thread (6 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
:D

I hope he stays in the club making sure we continue to profit every season, he shouldn't have a say on football matters, Bettega should take his current position.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Juve to fire Blanc? Monday 5 April, 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since his appointment as the new Juventus President, Jean-Claude Blanc has been far from impressive and the Old Lady could now decide to replace him at the end of the current season.

It seems clear that things are not going so well nowadays between Blanc and John Elkann. The Frenchman didn't follow the team in Udine, and while the Bianconeri were losing at the Friuli he was enjoying a nice break in the Cote d'Azur.

Blanc didn't appreciate the criticism from Elkann who had previously stated that the Bianconeri board needed to show more determination.

Even though Blanc is the man behind the new stadium and has also been working hard to secure two new sponsors for the team, he and his staff have been unable to build a team capable of competing for trophies.

From Claudio Ranieri's axe to the fallout with Jonathan Zebina and Felipe Melo, Blanc should have done much more to prove he deserved to be at the helm of the club.

And as things stand now, his spell as a President may be a very short one with the Elkann family already considering to show him the exit come June.

:xfinger:
No quotes, no soure, no story.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
1. It's not.

2. I meant where they took the story from, as I do not consider them an authoritative source.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
The story is from Sportmediaset, originally that is. But you're right, FT didn't document that.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
They were thinking of making you a mod too, but I told them you're busy lately and can't make it in time for the freakin mafia game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)