Jean-Claude Blanc Thread (8 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Hands down, our 2006-7 Serie B club would kick this season's club's ass. Balzaretti and an aging Birindelli are better than our pathetic fullbacks today. Our midfield of Zanetti, Nedved, Camo, and even Paro/Giannichedda would make today's look like clowns.

About the only thing worse was having Boumsong as a CB and Mirante as a backup keeper versus Manninger.

Even Boijinov showed he can score against Milan last week -- something we haven't been able to do this season.
Yes indeed, Greggo

Ok, let's start from the beginning. If anyone thought that we would bounce back immediately once promoted is a fool. This club's infrastructure was severely damaged and its obvious that we are still recovering. From a top-to-bottom analysis our leadership (BOD) is highly questionable and our resources (players) are misused.

We need new strong leadership to run this organization again. Not the bunch of who we have currently that have somehow worked their way into this club's hierarchy. Good leadership/management will create/sustain a thriving success.

Now onto the good stuff. Since the rumors are indicating that there will be someone new at the helm this summer I would like to know, how much of a difference will that make if the management is still the same? What big name coach would want to work for these guys? Think about the track record of coaches that have run through here since 2007:
Deschamps
Ranieri
Ferrara
Zaccheroni

Thats nearly 4 coaches in nearly 4 years. Yes, there are numerous underlying issues in their hiring/departure but the bottom line is the BOD who hired them. Now I'm not screaming to overthrow the BOD or anything radical like that. I'm just providing my perspective on the matter of the club from a high-level organizational view. No organization can attain success with a fractured infrastructure and an ineffective leadership.

Jul 21, 2006
Juve to fire Blanc? Monday 5 April, 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since his appointment as the new Juventus President, Jean-Claude Blanc has been far from impressive and the Old Lady could now decide to replace him at the end of the current season.

It seems clear that things are not going so well nowadays between Blanc and John Elkann. The Frenchman didn't follow the team in Udine, and while the Bianconeri were losing at the Friuli he was enjoying a nice break in the Cote d'Azur.

Blanc didn't appreciate the criticism from Elkann who had previously stated that the Bianconeri board needed to show more determination.

Even though Blanc is the man behind the new stadium and has also been working hard to secure two new sponsors for the team, he and his staff have been unable to build a team capable of competing for trophies.

From Claudio Ranieri's axe to the fallout with Jonathan Zebina and Felipe Melo, Blanc should have done much more to prove he deserved to be at the helm of the club.

And as things stand now, his spell as a President may be a very short one with the Elkann family already considering to show him the exit come June.

:xfinger:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
And i really i doubt that it will matter for anything if he is fired and Secco and co remain where they are... or not replaced by real professionals who actually have a clue, of how a FC like Juve, is managed...

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Just demote him to his previous GM position and put Battega in his place.

Oh and fire the Sucko and bring Marino.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)