Jean-Claude Blanc Thread (7 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
diego didnt play as a second striker at werder did he?

moggi needs to shut the fuck up really, i respect the man for what he knows and the fact eh defended the club when no one else would but really he needs to shut the fuck up now.

i dont think calciopoli was true but really moggi is breaking them now.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Everything is ok. We're not in the red. We're 5th in Serie A, out of the CL, out of the Coppa Italia but the books are balanced. Sweet! :tup:

17 March 2010

Blanc: «The club is healthy»

On the sidelines of the “Star Conference 2010”, Jean-Cluade Blanc underlined his «satisfaction for the balance that shows how Juventus is a healthy club which perseveres its objective of sustainable football». The president then spoke of the team and the next fixtures which await it: «All the matches are important, starting from the one tomorrow evening».

Speaking of Siena could not be avoided: «It was not a nice match. There was a fall in concentration which we paid for. It is a pity because we had all the right cards in hand to win».

Fulham is next. Answering to whom made him note the goalkeeper emergency with one between Chimenti and Pinsoglio called to defend the goal, Blanc answered: «I have faith in the coach. I am sure he will make the right choice». With regards to Zaccheroni and his future, the Juventus president said: «He is doing a good job. We will speak at the end of the season».

To conclude, a comment about the possibility of finishing in the third position: «We must keep our feet on the ground – concluded Blanc – and make one step at a time».

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
He also said the sponsor will be revealed soon. I'm not sure if he was taking about our shirt sponsor or the name of our stadium.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
He also said the sponsor will be revealed soon. I'm not sure if he was taking about our shirt sponsor or the name of our stadium.
its gonna be sponsored by AKKKKKmedios airways,teh service is shit,the seats are sit,the inflight entertainment is shit,the crash landings are especially messy and their carbon footprint is awful with all the methan gas

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
He was probably talking about the shirt but they(the company they hired to do so) also need to find a stadium name.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Hopefully we get a record sponsorship deal, liverpool did and they're doing as bad as us.
Liverpool's deal was signed before their current mess, back in September.

Our deal won't be anywhere near the £20m a season Liverpool receives.

They have the advantage of playing in a more popular and visible domestic league compared to serie a, but more importantly their success in Europe over the past 5 seasons gives them a key advantage over us. Being in the latter stages of the CL means huge exposure for whoever is on your shirt, and from 04 to 09, Liverpool have consistently made it further than we have (not to mention they didn't miss 2 seasons of CL).

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Liverpool haven't done a tap to expand in Asia, we have a moderate but firm market there, there ARE more Juve fans than Liverpool fans worldwide, of course I don't have figures but certainly don't buy into Sky Sports News.

I see no reason why we won't get €18-20M aside from Blancs douchebaggery of course.

Perhaps Acer or China Mobile, alothugh Doosan Infracore has it's advatages :D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Liverpool haven't done a tap to expand in Asia, we have a moderate but firm market there, there ARE more Juve fans than Liverpool fans worldwide, of course I don't have figures but certainly don't buy into Sky Sports News.

I see no reason why we won't get €18-20M aside from Blancs douchebaggery of course.

I seriously doubt that.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/8282125.stm

- Liverpool's commercial director is a former director of a sports marketing agency in Asia.
- Liverpool's sponsor, Standard Chartered, has a high profile in Asia.

They have done more than us to expand in Asia, imo. We did a tour a few years ago in China (with shit crowds) and gave a trial to a Chinese defender, but that’s about it.

Shirt sponsor aside, our commercial strategy under Blanc is actually very innovative.

For example, Juventus have commercial agreements with 11 companies. Inter has agreements with 78. By having less sponsors, the visibility of each individual sponsor is greatly increased, and in turn we receive more money from each. This has proven to be the case, as our commercial revenue is €54.3m, compared to €52.6m for Inter (according to Deloitte).

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Man Utd is around 330m
Barcelona 258m
Juventus 180m
Real Madrid 170m

Those are all club estimates. Liverpool is over 100m but tough to substantiate any real figures, real figures in terms of memberships, subscriptions etc is more like in tens of millions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)